cottage at the edge of the world

What do you want for it?

anyone else on here read it if so is it any good? :unsure:

its a rare first edition. it didnt do well when it first came out because its quite a depressing read so not many were printed.

Guest lambrini

What do you want for it?

anyone else on here read it if so is it any good? :unsure:

its a rare first edition. it didnt do well when it first came out because its quite a depressing read so not many were printed.

YER A REAL SALESMAN

how much?

offers

I cant be buyer and seller, you must have a price in your head, tell me that price and i will tell you if i want it or not, i cant be fairer then that!

fetching £90 at coch-y-bonddu books but with the dust cover. i will take £70

Guest lambrini

A lot for a book that rven you say didn sell well because its depressing, i think with my family and the book and the loss of my 70 quid xmas would push me over the edge :cry:

Good luck with the sale mate, i didn realise it was a collectors and im sure its a good read but its a bit much for me before xmas :(

at the end of the day mate it doesnt matter weather its 1st edition or 2nd edition its still the the same rubbish, who in the right mind will pay 70+ when you can get it on ebay for 20.

i got this book a couple of years ago and thought it was very boring, as for COCH-Y-BONDDU BOOKS they are just greedy fxxxers, a few yrs ago at the CLA at biggleswade they wanted £65 for MY LIFE WITH LURCHERS BY D HANDCOCK and i got it of ebay for £7 2weeks later