WHAT DO YOU THINK ,DO YOU COUNT THEM OR NOT ?

if yous tits would read the post correctly u'll see he stated it's completely legal over here. :wallbash: too many people on this site very quick off the mark to critisize others. though making cocks out of themselves in the process...wise up and stop getting on like fanny pads......

terrier done it's job i'd be happy with that end of things. if i'd have missed it with the lurcher i def wouldn't count it. can't get them all though....good luck....MUDD

and who would want to kill them all.. ive missed my fair share over the last few months plus accidently dropped a few when the keeper wasnt around,ooops :whistling:

Kill them all,kill your sport!

tut tut tut......if its a job your doing for a keeper then finish the job you started..... :yes:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fox (1) you (0)

it means the dog has done his job but you have not

if yous tits would read the post correctly u'll see he stated it's completely legal over here. :wallbash: too many people on this site very quick off the mark to critisize others. though making cocks out of themselves in the process...wise up and stop getting on like fanny pads......

terrier done it's job i'd be happy with that end of things. if i'd have missed it with the lurcher i def wouldn't count it. can't get them all though....good luck....MUDD

and who would want to kill them all.. ive missed my fair share over the last few months plus accidently dropped a few when the keeper wasnt around,ooops :whistling:

i agree :thumbs: . all i said was you can't get them all :blink: . i put 3 out of cover to ground two weeks ago. i gave my mates bull bitch the 1st and let the other two run on. no point in mass slaughter.. i went home happy so did he. plus i could have given my bull cross one but i thought i'd let them beef up a bit more as they were just big lumps of cubs. i know for certain i'll get them again when the hard weather kicks in and there will be more fight in them, simple as. whats you're angle????????????

tut tut tut......if its a job your doing for a keeper then finish the job you started..... :yes:

:thumbs: correct. doing your bit for a keeper it's you're duty to do so. :good:

• 3 weeks later...

:feck: no it takes da dog 10 mins 2 drink his tea and have a kit kat then he runs out shitin himself get it right

:D:D

jamdel sure you would know all about the bolts,how many got away on you last season dog sound for 5 mins then walk out followed by charlie :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:thumbs::thumbs: Well spoken mate, too many arsewipes too quick to respond, if Terrier bolts foxy then Terrier has won, if Lurcher or Gun misses then foxy has won. :thumbs:

[bANNED TEXT] a terrier is entered to ground with all holes blocked except the 1 he entered and he walks out of the borrow followed by charlie just after a few minutes,how can the dog have done his job he caint hold an fox in the pocket he walks out and leaves the fox bolt how in gods name are you to get digs with a terrier like that

Jesus man I would love a Terrier like that. He enters and walks out the only hole he enters and foxy follows him out. He must have had words with foxy below ground. :thumbs::laugh: