CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Guest what a flight

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some would say Liverpool dont deserve to win this cup not after getting English clubs band from europe for 5 years.All I can say is to the Turks lock up your car radios and hide your hubb caps. :11:

Good luck Liverpool.

One thing is for sure........... it looks like being a TIGHT game to me......... maybe all the way to penalties :( Both teams are very solid defensively. However if Liverpool take note of what PSV very nearly did to Milan they will win :good:

liverpool are shit and will get beat!

lol...im sure Juve [the Italian Champions]

and Chelsea [the Premiership Champions] thought that too........Milan are obviously favourites but dont underestimate Benitez and his team!

Hopefully the reds will win, although i don't follow them at all, it would be good for english football. GO ON THE REDS!!

And just for the scousers ....

Sign on, sign on....with a pen in your hand

And u'l never get a job,

You'll never get a job.

:11:

:11: @dEs.

lets hope its a Master class in football from the Italians.

Anybody care to compile a list of things Liverpool has given to the world(apart from dodgy 60's pop stars)and compare it to the Italians contribution.

I know where I'd rather park my car. :p:p:p

Liverpool and it's inhabitants had made a massive impact on world culture. They've given us:

The moustache and perm combo

terry.jpg

The Liver Birds

Jan Molby (someone said he was Danish but who are they kidding! Have you heard him? :D )

The Farm

The Shell Suit (de rigour on the Altcar flats)

The Las

Coral ??

Echo & The Bunnymen ??

And the one......the only.....Mr. Harry Cross

HARRY.jpg

Mind you, there's a long list of Liverpool haters with the Germans being at the top (don't mention this in Stan Boardman's company), Brendan Behan coming a close second after he tried to blow their docks up and Alf Garnet inspiring Micky Dolenz to write "Randy Scouse Git" for those Monkees when I were a lad :11:

Come on the reds!! Do it for England!!

Ah yes, Brookside, who could ever forget that.

Some more Liverpulians with dodgy relations:-

William Patrick Hitler - Nephew of Adolph Hitler who was born at 102 Upper Stanhope Street, Toxteth Park, Liverpool. His father operated a restaurant on Dale Street; a boarding house on Parliament Street and a hotel on Mount Pleasant, which failed. His bankrupt father left his wife and son and returned to Germany. William Patrick Hitler later emigrated to the United States, settled there and joined the U.S. Navy during WWII.

Tony Booth - well known son in law. :sick: :sick: :sick: