branches on the side of the road

Guest stewie

i found a huge beech limb that had fell off the tree and some body dragged it to the path so i sawed it up and took it away for logs but someone just told me this is illegal and i can in trouble for it :icon_eek: i said no chance but he was serious and an old guy who dont normally take the piss!!! anyone know if its true??? :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Illegal.........special branch will be at your door tonight..... :rofl:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... watch they dont log your details stewie :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: dont no which ones worse kay lol!!!!

Edited by stewie

Was wondering the same, now I got 2 real fires in my house, can I just go out and collect fallen branches?

I know it's a bit trampy, but is it illegal? If am going to get done for it then I may as well empty everyones heating oil tanks instead!!!

Will check replies tomorrow as I'm just ...............

Logging off .......... :blink:

Was wondering the same, now I got 2 real fires in my house, can I just go out and collect fallen branches?

I know it's a bit trampy, but is it illegal? If am going to get done for it then I may as well empty everyones heating oil tanks instead!!!

trampy :icon_eek: is it feck trampy,id call it shrewd mate,beats paying for fecking gas :thumbs: get your fecking store filled while its windy

feck me there getting worse lol!!! ive searched the net but cant find anything so think it must ok :thumbs: i hope so anyway as i was on camera when i done it :laugh: :laugh: this is all i could find thats relevent but its in oz!!! they have the same idea tho :laugh:LINK

now then strongstuff its gay danny

as long as you are not tresspassing you may pick up fallen branches legally :thumbs:

with a name like wood man you must no your stuff lol :thumbs: and craigyboy is right strongstuff its not trampy just taking natures free gifts :laugh: