What kind of x is this any clues

Lakie or border X russell

hi, didnt catch your catch return for rabbits last season, rememeber in the mixi post, I was interested to know how many you had had, with the mixi being around?

What has that got to do with the post title. :blink: but for the record i have no idea as i dont count them, i did when i was a child but i have now grown out of it.

So you dont know what your dogs runs......... grown out of seeing if they have performed better than the last season, very strange.. thought your answer would have been sumkat like that..

Lakie or border X russell

hi, didnt catch your catch return for rabbits last season, rememeber in the mixi post, I was interested to know how many you had had, with the mixi being around?

What has that got to do with the post title. :blink: but for the record i have no idea as i dont count them, i did when i was a child but i have now grown out of it.

So you dont know what your dogs runs......... grown out of seeing if they have performed better than the last season, very strange.. thought your answer would have been sumkat like that..

just a question,do you know how many rabbit's your dogs catch every season?cheers......john

Guest Buttermilk

I thought patt x lakie too but ive looked up a few differant terriers and i can see border there now too lol.Hes a firey little shit at times and quite often chases a seventeen stone great dane nipping him.Hes also a dirty boy who pees and craps the house even after a walk he quite often does it on the bed and its driving them nuts so any ideas how to cure it would be fantastic.We tried rubbing him in it and tying it in a doggie bag round his neck but he wears it like a badge of honour the little swine

Not sure I understand the 'rubbing him in it nor tying it in a bag around his neck''...??

I agree with RickySpringer...back to basic housetraining, which doesn't involve either of the above.

Have you housetained a pup before?

Tried everything else so far and he will now occasionally use the back garden the little git.He attacked one of the danes last night and the Dane very nearly removed his head for him.He keep just having the odd pop at the other dog for the sake of it no reason or pattern to it really.Doesnt take much for him to do it either excitement is the only thing i can think off but its not right.So theyre working on him and trying to get him to be more submissive in the hope he stops being a ratbag.He does it with certain dogs only wouldnt dare with my bitch but he had a go at a three legged lab the other day lucky enough the women was really ok about it and accepted my apologies.So Fred is now sproting a hole in his head and the dane is scratched all over the place

Staffy x Russell

As for his behavior hes just establishing his position in the pecking order....could settle down once the dogs have sorted it out.Same with family members be firm and fair and most importantly consistant with his rules...

Good luck with him

Ruby