• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MISTY LEAVE YOUR HAIR AS IT IS WE WILL SORT IT OUT WHEN YOU COME DOWN :angel: poley tuffty is staying there with you you can all have him  :11: see you sooooooooon :friends:

Feck that :( ! My mummy says I'm not coming to play with you big boyos anymore :no::no: Oh, alright then :friends: :alcoholic: :black eye: :drinks:

Guest spicey
MISTY LEAVE YOUR HAIR AS IT IS WE WILL SORT IT OUT WHEN YOU COME DOWN :angel: poley tuffty is staying there with you you can all have him  :11: see you sooooooooon :friends:

Feck that :( ! My mummy says I'm not coming to play with you big boyos anymore :no::no: Oh, alright then :friends: :alcoholic: :black eye: :drinks:

so theres going to be alot of rent boys running around the welsh :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:11: :11: :11: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: only one week 2 go then its lock up yha bitches coz the boyos r back in town ,rook how many case of tennents will i bring 2 4 me 2 4 u and a blue wkd for :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: nudge nudge you no who :icon_redface::icon_redface:

:11: :11: POLEY DO YOU MEAN THE LITTEL BALD HEADED ONE :11: CANT WAIT THE MASSAGE PARLOUR IS WAITING :icon_redface::icon_redface: ,TUFFTY SORTED A LIFT HOME TO DEVON FOR YOU :good: SPICEY YOU CAN COME TO IF YOU WANT TO BOYS COMING OVER FROM IRELAND ,CORK,MORE THE BETTER :rocker: SEE YOU SOOOOON BOYS