• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

why didnt you just return the dog to NICOLA as was agreed in the first place,it would of saved all this agro :thumbdown:

As said,a gentlemans agreement matters not to some people and respect is lost very quickly.

Another dog of good working lines sold onto who ever to be bred from to make money on the name and the dog probally ruined,what a shame..

Hang your head young man.

why didnt you just return the dog to NICOLA as was agreed in the first place,it would of saved all this agro :thumbdown:

As said,a gentlemans agreement matters not to some people and respect is lost very quickly.

Another dog of good working lines sold onto who ever to be bred from to make money on the name and the dog probally ruined,what a shame..

Hang your head young man.

oi mate nicola had two pups off the litter to start off with then give it to his mate and he sold it or whatevr. ! nd i can asure you all that the pup has gone to a proper genuine working home