• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

nice stamp should make the grade atb with sale

y dpont you buy it then dog face

as you know if just gave a golly bitch away to gollys owner, so why would i replace one with another ferret face

i was speaking to the lad that owns golly yesterday at a show he said the dogs werent meant to be sold on just to any one and the ones you kept bk a dog and a bitch were ment to go bk to him as he let you keep the big dog and a bitch he took out of the litter but later returned it koz ya mam had already picked the bitch out and you was nearly crieng when he took it and ya mam was upset so he returned and said that it had to go bk to him but later found out off your friend you sold it on for money to buy a van and didnt even offer it bk to him when he done you a massive favour bye letting a young 16yr old youse golly so you could have some decent stuff in ya kennels i personnely think people shouldnt deal with idiots like this who dont have a clue but the lad did say who owns golly hes learnt from his mistakes and yous lads wouldnt be getting out again koz alls youse do is buy an sell dogs on

Edited by fatman

i was speaking to the lad that owns golly yesterday at a show he said the dogs werent meant to be sold on just to any one and the ones you kept bk a dog and a bitch were ment to go bk to him as he let you keep the big dog and a bitch he took out of the litter but later returned it koz ya mam had already picked the bitch out and you was nearly crieng when he took it and ya mam was upset so he returned and said that it had to go bk to him but later found out off your friend you sold it on for money to buy a van and didnt even offer it bk to him when he done you a massive favour bye letting a young 16yr old youse golly so you could have some decent stuff in ya kennels i personnely think people shouldnt deal with idiots like this who dont have a clue but the lad did say who owns golly hes learnt from his mistakes and yous lads wouldnt be getting out again koz alls youse do is buy an sell dogs on

oi mate that NICOLA is bullshiting c**t. the deal was for him to have pick of the little to have ONE pup. but he then decuides to start fretening me saying loads of bollocks. and for the dogs being not sold to anyone who the f**k does NICOLA think he is saying that. what has he put into to these dogs nothing at all, he just take golly round show strutting his stuff. a can tell you now mate i may onlie be 17 NICOLA hasnt a clue. every pup his had is crazed. nd who the f**k do you think you are calling me an idiot

Can we have an honest discription of this dog faults included there are probably a few lads intrested in this dog they would just like to know what the problems are , because most lurcher men with a bit of experiance behind them can work around a dog but they need to know what there buying,i dont think this dog was bred for 3 out of 3 hare catching competitions so bad feet might not be all that great a concern, lol , jmho.

Can we have an honest discription of this dog faults included there are probably a few lads intrested in this dog they would just like to know what the problems are , because most lurcher men with a bit of experiance behind them can work around a dog but they need to know what there buying,i dont think this dog was bred for 3 out of 3 hare catching competitions so bad feet might not be all that great a concern, lol , jmho.

well said mate. this type of bull x rnt bred for rabbits/hares lol. av bin 100% honest with everyone, am just getting rid of a few dogs because i just cant run 11 dogs. if anyone gets him and puts some time and effort in to him i can guarantee he'll be a monster of dog.

i remember looking at a black dog [bANNED TEXT] bred thru tht golly stuff and his feet were bang on baring one .. tht was close bred too but his jaw was also very undershot .. could this be 2 closer breeding causing it or what i dnt no all the best with selling the dog as the ones ive seen am gd at there job if u put the time in

hmmm let me see didnt put anything into these pups did i not then who was it that bought you goats milk and vitimins up every week????

??????? as for prading golly round shows whats amatter with taking him out for the day and what do u mean all my pups r crazed dont know why im answering this on here really cos like i said ill sort it when i see you simple

Edited by NICOLA