Bollox bollox bollox.....If only i was in the market for one..id snatch your hand off mate...this line does tend to throw the odd flat footed animal out but in no way does it hamper the work these dogs are bred for...please dont let this dog go to a numpty mate..atb stabba..although id take it and consider it a free sample :laugh::laugh::laugh: only kiddin mate

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

i had bitch out of golly, an id go as far as saying as one of best feet of any bull x, an gollys feet arnt bad either, i thinkin judging feet by a pic of that quality just makes you a bellend cheers :thumbs:

Bollox bollox bollox.....If only i was in the market for one..id snatch your hand off mate...this line does tend to throw the odd flat footed animal out but in no way does it hamper the work these dogs are bred for...please dont let this dog go to a numpty mate..atb stabba..although id take it and consider it a free sample :laugh::laugh::laugh: only kiddin mate

stabbas not kidding :thumbs::thumbs:

Well to be honest this pup should fly,

Golly put to Honey then the pup bitch out of that put back to Golly,

Got all the ingredents just need someone to see if it has the minerles..... !!!!

hey Tiny if the dogs that good why dont you have him?????

Does that remind you of owt:laugh: :laugh: ?? Ha, he looks a cracker mate!!!

LOL fella,

Ya it does for a matter of fact but the fact that iam JUST a rabbiting man, Is why i anit ask for a trial..!! lol

Didnt i read your after a Bullx Or was that a 100% one with trial,LOL

Yis T 7

haha ! yeh you did mate! I lost my bitch a couple of weeks ago(3 days after my mate sold that bitch to your pal)

but ive got new one in! Problem is she come in season 2 days after i owned her?? Seems a nice, steady bitch thou !

I did want this dog, he looks good but i think ive got the ammo laid up in the kennel!

ATB mate ;)