jonhson fieldsports of chesterfield

has anyone had any recent dealings with this company my lad ordered some gear of them some time ago including a new lamp sent his money off via pay pal and since then nothing numerous phone calls with no answer . has any one else had this problem with them of late :thumbdown:

well i dont know what to make of this crowd because its impossible to get any one to answer the phone .ive left messages and nobody as got back to us .theyve had the money and f**k us by the looks of things . my advice to any body is hang fire if your thinking of going to buy anything from this shower :thumbdown:

well i dont know what to make of this crowd because its impossible to get any one to answer the phone .ive left messages and nobody as got back to us .theyve had the money and f**k us by the looks of things . my advice to any body is hang fire if your thinking of going to buy anything from this shower :thumbdown:

brookie ..ring a..ie she got a friend in chesterfield he can go to there place ;)

brookie ..ring a..ie she got a friend in chesterfield he can go to there place ;)

thats an idea i will do that in the morning :thumbs:

Brookie, I have been making some enquiries and according to another business that I have used in that area he is there today, she said that he has been "having a lot of trouble lately" now what that means I don't know.

Cant you put a complaint into paypal for him not supplying the goods?

Keep on trying him and keep us informed how you get on. :thumbs:

has anyone had any recent dealings with this company my lad ordered some gear of them some time ago including a new lamp sent his money off via pay pal and since then nothing numerous phone calls with no answer . has any one else had this problem with them of late :thumbdown:

yes mate had same problem i wont use them any more :thumbdown:

Brookie, i spoke to Neil about 2/3 weeks back, i was after a new lamp, i'm only 15 mins down the road so gave him a bell to check he was in the shop, to save a wasted jurney, anyway, he was in but didn't have any lamps in stock, told me he had an order due in in about 10 days, said he doesn't keep much stock on during the show season :blink: , my guess is he wants to hang on to his stock to flog at the shows.. and anyone else can wait a week or two!

I've had a bit to do with him over the years and i will say he is a sound genuine bloke... but yep, i agree mate, piss poor service!