who makes lurcher collars

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not having a go at you personally strong stuff or insulting your work they are very well made collars and will last a lifetime but i just think they are a bit over enginered for me and a lot of the

Posted Images

am i the only one that thinks they are way over enginered and bulky for a lurcher

i agree went to edrd show thought id buy one while i was there, but there so bulky a complete overkill, what really put me off was all the geezers with the big bullxs with these big collars, really it was just for the hard man look :feck:

am i the only one that thinks they are way over enginered and bulky for a lurcher

i agree went to edrd show thought id buy one while i was there, but there so bulky a complete overkill, what really put me off was all the geezers with the big bullxs with these big collars, really it was just for the hard man look :feck:

Then I'm glad you didn't buy one, you sound a right chopper.

Are the big 2" wide collars the only ones I make then are they?

I take it you haven't got a proper dog? If you did then you'd know why my gear is the way it is, it's strong for a purpose, I've lost count of how many lads have said they've grabbed one of those shitty leather lurcher collars only for it to snap just at the moment it was needed most.

Hard man look? How can a dog collar make any look "hard"? If you perceive that a plain strong collar is for anything other than it's intended purpose then I'd suggest it's in your head that the problem exists.

Here's a 2" wide collar on a 100lb, 26" Lurcher, hardly makes him look hard does it?

IMG_0284.jpg

For the record, I make collars in the following widths in all neck sizes.

1" wide

1.5" wide

2" wide

And if you'd bothered to ask me, then you'd have known that.

To be dead honest though, I couldn't give a wank what you think, the proof of the pudding etc ............. my gear is made to last a lifetime, to never fail and be maintenance free.

If you haven't got a dog that needs a strong collar, then jog on, there's a good lad.

The thing is that the lads with the strong dogs that need proper gear nearly all use mine, and that's a good enough endorsement for me.

Didn't notice you voicing your opinion on the day, funny that ....... :whistling:

And to the lads still buying leather, I honestly don't understand why you'd waste your money on gear that will need replacing every few months?

That dogs seen alot ..................................................................... of collars :laugh::laugh::feck:

Am I supposed to boast about what the dog has or hasn't done now so you and your daft mates can hide behind their computers and make out they are king dick?

Don't think so ............

FFS :laugh: :laugh: why slate the man's gear when your only knocking the aesthetics of the collars :blink: Anyone got a problem with the quality or durability (can't see it myself)???? Beauty in the eye of the beholder an all that. Like a dog, who gives a fuuck if its ugly so long as it does the job :thumbs:

ps send the free new collar to ma addy ss :laugh: :laugh: