Fox shooting

Ive never been fox shooting before and i am really eager to do it, i just need some advice. Got the shotgun and a fair bit of land permission, think i saw a charlie in one place, what cartridges would i need? what kind of range would i drop a fox on those cartridges? what cover/hide would be good? what's a good call? there is hardly any foxes where i am but i will try and try until i get one! Advice would be great, dont fill me with shite im just a young lad trying to get off to a good start :D Thanks. :thumbs:

Oh ano im not though, the village has had the odd problem in the past with them but like, nobody seems to do anything about it. and if i then know what im doing then i can have a go at sorting it out, or if one of our local farmers has a problem a can help solve it. But at the moment i dont have much idea about shooting them.

Hi lad with a shotgun id use bb shot in the heavyist cartridge you can get your hands on ,try an pattern your gun at about 40 yards see where your pellets are going,You should be able to get foxys into 35/40 yards especially if no one else has lamped them /had a shot at them a cheap squeeker is one out of a dogs toy you can either use it in the toy of take it out an blow it,dont try to shoot your foxys head on wait till they turn an shoot them behind the shoulder ,take your time its easy to get excited the closer the better with a shotgun.Try at night with a lamp and take someone with you to lamp an spot,good luck stuart