something to spray dog boxes

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the best stuff for spraying my kennels with ,i flead and wormed the dogs the other day and was looking to spray the wood in there bed boxes and the run etc with something that will kill any fleas or mites that could be hiding away

Indorex or Acclaim 2000: both household sprays which kills fleas etc. If you know a pest controller get some Ficam W: its what the professionals use: stays on the surface and kills for up to 3 months.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the best stuff for spraying my kennels with ,i flead and wormed the dogs the other day and was looking to spray the wood in there bed boxes and the run etc with something that will kill any fleas or mites that could be hiding away

duramitex its [bANNED TEXT] the pigeon boys use in the lofts mate works a treat :thumbs:

duramitex its [bANNED TEXT] the pigeon boys use in the lofts mate works a treat :thumbs:

is that stuff just clear or does it change colour when water added to it mate :thumbs:

is that stuff just clear or does it change colour when water added to it mate :thumbs:

i think it turns white mate :thumbs:

[/quote

there is a product on the market called duramitex it is initially for pigeon lofts but is awesome and reasonably priced