Hi there i was looking for a new gun and as it is coming close to christmas

my mum and dad have offered to buy me one. so i was wondering has anyone

on here got one for sale. i was looking for one that had a scope and one that isnt just

a single shot (8-10 shot magazine). if you have one could you pm me. and i am stuck or transport so if you were able to post it that would be handy. i had a price range of £200-£250.

Thanks Ben

where are you pall

my mate is selling his air arms s200, its got silencer, and 3-9x40 scope, stirip pump and rifle fleece bag, just had new bolt fitted and serviced, overall very good gun, no mags for it though, the pump is less than a year old

Hi Ben, if it's a PCP you're after, you're not going to get much for £200-£250. A good springer, most definitely in your price range, but single shot.

I have a Daystate X2 Sports for sale @ £440, 10 shot magazine, scope and swivel studs fitted, ready to go. But then you've got to be thinking of the air supply via pump or cylinder, which pushes the price up further.

If you're looking at PCPs for £250, even if there are any and if you have limited knowledge of them, make sure you have someone with you who knows a bit about them.

I hope you don't mind me saying this, as I hate anyone being conned.......Al :thumbs-up: