Sporting Whippet Club N.I.

The Sporting Whippet Club NI will host the next of their showing and race days on Sunday 5th September. Whippets only.

Details as follows:

Venue: Dunsilly Kennels, Milltown Road, Antrim. BT41 2JJ

Gate opens 12 Midday

Signing in for racing 12.00 - 12.30 No entries will be taken after this time.

Grading starts at 12.45

Show will start at approx 1.30

Racing will commence immediately after showing.

The committee would like to remind all those wishing to race their whippets to please bring their own muzzles :thumbs:

This will be the last show / race day for this year and we hope to get a great turnout, as always....... :bye:

Guest little lurcher

please add to the show programme , there are 3 stolen whippets , house broken into to get them , planned attack ,more details on face book with a lady named pamela hunter , PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Guest little lurcher

te following has been copied from another forum

I have now spoken to Tony & it seems that whoever stole these dogs were watching Tony's home very closely as his routine was totally different that day to any other Fri,they were taken between 4pm & 5.30pm and they rekon that there were at least 3 or 4 people involved,Tony lives on a busy road where there are always people coming & going & he has neighbours on either side of him....no-one saw or heard anything! The guards have been notified & have done their own extensive search of the area,Tony & some friends have also searched non-stop since Fri but to no avail.They have even gone to all the local gypsy camps to see if they could see anything there...again nothing.All the ports were notified by the guards immedaitely & all the dog pounds have been notified too as have the rescues, & the dogs details are also listed on the greyhound database. Posters have been made & put up everywhere! offering a reward no questions asked & no repercussions for the safe return of all 4 dogs..I have also contacted doglost & posted their details with them,so anyone who is a helper with dog lost can download the posters & please put them up anywhere that you can.I really don't know what else to do...? If anyone thinks of something that we have'nt covered please do let us know as any advice will be greatly received. Thankyou!

--------------------

Mossbawnhill Whippets Website

Hi Little lurcher

Pamela who bred these whippets is a good friend of mine (infact I have a litter sister of two of these stolen whippets)and I also know Tony their owner. I will be making sure info about these 'stolen whippets' is spread amongst the whippet folk that are there on Sunday and will be taking some posters with me to put up at the show/ race event.

Thanks for posting the info on here as the more people that know about this horribe crime, the more hope there is of getting these much loved whippets back to Tony who as you can imagine is devastated by what has happened.

Here are photo's of three of the four whippets that have been stolen.post-37487-000533100 1283430789_thumb.jpg

post-37487-011056200 1283430811_thumb.jpg

post-37487-067694200 1283430858_thumb.jpg

I believe there may be a reward for the safe return of the whippets.If anyne has any information about their whereabouts please ring one of these numbers :

00353 (0)86861798 or 028 42772292

Edited by louiejoe

Hi Little lurcher

Pamela who bred these whippets is a good friend of mine (infact I have a litter sister of two of these stolen whippets)and I also know Tony their owner. I will be making sure info about these 'stolen whippets' is spread amongst the whippet folk that are there on Sunday and will be taking some posters with me to put up at the show/ race event.

Thanks for posting the info on here as the more people that know about this horribe crime, the more hope there is of getting these much loved whippets back to Tony who as you can imagine is devastated by what has happened.

Here are photo's of three of the four whippets that have been stolen.post-37487-000533100 1283430789_thumb.jpg

post-37487-011056200 1283430811_thumb.jpg

post-37487-067694200 1283430858_thumb.jpg

I believe there is award for the safe return of the whippets and will get details of the phone numbers to call if anyne has any information about their whereabouts.

Where abouts in the country were these whippets stolen from i will gadly keep my eye out for them