have to go

your a great dog man if you have to kick the shit out of them to stop them doing things your a joke you havent a clue your one of them hardy boy tosspots that think there the best cos they can kick the shite out of a dog fu*k off :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: any ill bet if a fight broke out beside you you would be the first into a taxi and away. TOSSER

i wouldnt be givin em to my friend anyway,your some doggy man :tongue2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally i am on the neighbours side why should he be woken up constantly by your dogs.If you cant control them why should he suffer ? Would you like it if every time your dogs barked in the middle

You can also hire collars from PACDOG. COM. hope this helps mate, they are based in Southern Ireland. Good Luck.

Out with the cat trap then...Or leave one dog loose on a random night of a week.

Posted Images

your a great dog man if you have to kick the shit out of them to stop them doing things your a joke you havent a clue your one of them hardy boy tosspots that think there the best cos they can kick the shite out of a dog fu*k off :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: any ill bet if a fight broke out beside you you would be the first into a taxi and away. TOSSER

My second suggestion seeing has how your educated answer to the last one was f**k the neighbour.If the neighbour comes over and kicks the shite out of you it might focus your mind a bit better on a solution.Goes to show some of the semi literate thugs we have comeing on here who think the neighbours are wrong for wanting a good nights sleep in their own home before going to work in the morning.While Great White Hunter can stay in bed all day.