Last Nights Foray

anyone who hunts knows what a dead fox looks like.. can i ask a simple question to anyone that puts up photos why they find the need ?

to put it another way ..... why shouldn't I ? I said explicit photos... so it gives people a choice whether they want to look or not.

anyone who hunts knows what a dead fox looks like.. can i ask a simple question to anyone that puts up photos why they find the need ?

Moan, moan f*****g moan!!! :wallbash:

Nice shooting, keep up the good work :thumbs:

:thumbs: ....... why doesn't he go and slag Ian B's post with his fox pic ? ....... oh yes probablly because Ian B is Site Admin and will tell him to go and do one :D

• Like 1

It'll be a fun winter trying to round the other two up, what went wrong?

What went wrong was it wasn't me with the rifle :boogie: It was someone else who wants remain anonymous who missed :icon_redface:

That's fair enough, I wasn't looking for a name at all, just curious :) Happens to us all.

:thumbs: ....... why doesn't he go and slag Ian B's post with his fox pic ? ....... oh yes probablly because Ian B is Site Admin and will tell him to go and do one :D

i was`nt slagging anyones post wer`nt even moaning - i account for many foxes and realy dont feel the need to write about it or put or even take photos it was a simple question was it that hard to answer ? the question was to anyone who puts up photos of dead foxes ian b included ,,tongue2.gif

its simple because the majority of us enjoy a write up accompanied by a photo .you dont feel the need to write about or take a photo if everyone was the same then this forum or any other would be pointless simple answer.

you hit the nail on the head. :thumbs::thumbs:

its simple because the majority of us enjoy a write up accompanied by a photo .you dont feel the need to write about or take a photo if everyone was the same then this forum or any other would be pointless simple answer.

well thr you go not that hard to answer without spitting out dummys and name calling .. thank you at the time i wrote the post 19 guests whr looking at the thread i know we can all say feck em just seems these sort of threads attract more than thr fair share of guests - yours was the sort of sensible answer i was looking for ..

It'll be a fun winter trying to round the other two up, what went wrong?

What went wrong was it wasn't me with the rifle :boogie: It was someone else who wants remain anonymous who missed :icon_redface:

IT WAS ME !!!

i missed the other 2, be fair though Dave the 1st one was running away as soon as the lamp was on it, Tried my luck but to no avail.

2nd one i should have taken out, but the long grass didnt help :feck:

Never mind you can always go out with the NV and get them, thats if you can call them in :boogie:

well thr you go not that hard to answer without spitting out dummys and name calling .. thank you at the time i wrote the post 19 guests whr looking at the thread i know we can all say feck em just seems these sort of threads attract more than thr fair share of guests - yours was the sort of sensible answer i was looking for ..

Guests can't view images uploaded onto the forum, I'll sit on the fence regarding photos, if I've shot a fox/deer and its been hit hard, I'll try and show the good side of it, rather than some messy entrance/exit hole, but at times it can't be helped and then there's others that like these sausage shots... what ever does it for you :)