genuine dog

Donedeal ad below

Dogs / Carlow

for sale

WELL IV A WORKIN PATTERDALE AND A WORKIN JAK RUSLE THE TO THEM ARE WORKIN IN COVER ,DITCHES ALSO UNDER GROUND WILL DO A BLACK AND WHITE AND WILL DO RED LADS WELL MARKED UP OPEN TO OFFERS OR WILL SWAP THE 2 OF THE DOGS FOR A GOOD FOX DOG OR WILL PERFER BITCH

Price: €10,000,000

must be good,he wants a dog doing fox for his dog doing fox :icon_eek: Baffles me some of these ads

Dogs / Carlow

for sale

WELL IV A WORKIN PATTERDALE AND A WORKIN JAK RUSLE THE TO THEM ARE WORKIN IN COVER ,DITCHES ALSO UNDER GROUND WILL DO A BLACK AND WHITE AND WILL DO RED LADS WELL MARKED UP OPEN TO OFFERS OR WILL SWAP THE 2 OF THE DOGS FOR A GOOD FOX DOG OR WILL PERFER BITCH

translation; WELL IV A BLACK TERRIER SO IM GONNA CALL IT A PATTERDALE COS IT'LL BE WORTH MORE ITS GAME BUT TOO BIG TO GET DOWN THE HOLE AND A YAPPY c**t OF A RUSSELL THAT I CANT DIG TO COS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW IM DIGGING, THEY GOT MARKED UP ON FIRST DIG AND IN KENNEL FIGHTS, BUT I'LL TELL YOU THEY ARE BRILLIANT WORKERS AND USE THE MARKS AS EVIDENCE, I'LL SWOP THE 2 OF THEM FOR THE BEST DOG/ BITCH IN YOUR KENNEL + YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME OR YOUR DOG AGAIN :bye:

• Like 1

Donedeal ad below

Dogs / Carlow

for sale

must be good,he wants a dog doing fox for his dog doing fox :icon_eek: Baffles me some of these ads

would you believe i was on the phone to sounder last night laughing about the same bloody add .Some people are just thick as shit

kevin em,its impossible to get any idea whats going through that chaps head :laugh: but your right,this crap does untold damage to we that re law abiding decent sportsmen :sick: GOD HELP US ALL :cry::angel:

Dogs / Carlow

for sale

Geesus - I just won the Euro millions last wk and was goona buy this 'super' dog

the tinker lad told me it had its own cape for flying and everything :boogie::rofl::clapper:

good kick up the hole that muppet needs,lots like him selling shite on done deal,one of the best ones i saw is working lurcher for sale taking all game only for sale because pups on the way ha.another one was a one year old lurcher up for stud.