Terriermen & Terriers - by john broadhurst

Guest earthdogfinder

Guest earthdogfinder

I have a copy of - the reprinted edition of Terriermen & Terriers written by john broadhurst in 100% perfect condition , John has signed this book personally when in attendance at the Fell & moorland mid lancs terrier show on the 1st August 2008 , if your name happens to be mark then it could be a bonus if you intend to keep the book , or maybe knowing that it is signed by john broadhurst is enough !!

The writting reads as " To mark always remember your terriers good hunting john broadhurst 1st August 2008 ".

Like i say this is the reproduced edition not one of the 1st edition 1200 , if anyone is interested in buying/owning this book - with any decent offers drop me a line !!

I have a copy of - the reprinted edition of Terriermen & Terriers written by john broadhurst in 100% perfect condition , John has signed this book personally when in attendance at the Fell & moorland mid lancs terrier show on the 1st August 2008 , if your name happens to be mark then it could be a bonus if you intend to keep the book , or maybe knowing that it is signed by john broadhurst is enough !!

The writting reads as " To mark always remember your terriers good hunting john broadhurst 1st August 2008 ".

Like i say this is the reproduced edition not one of the 1st edition 1200 , if anyone is interested in buying/owning this book - with any decent offers drop me a line !!

Hoe much do you want for it ?

Guest earthdogfinder

Hoe much do you want for it ?

Hi mate , iam looking for no less than £60 for it , iam in manchester - can be collected or posted for £7

regards mark

How much Is the first edition worth signed then

ther only worth £20 for some reason people dont want the first edition..whistling.gif but i will do you a right favor and give you £25 if you post it.......pm me your paypal details and i will sort it a.t.b brog thumbs.gif

seen as though you are such a nice person brog ill send it for free even paying the postage myself cant get fairer than that i got the first copy given to me off john and wouldnt part with it was just wondering what it was worth i collect them all and enjoy reading them all from time to time