working stafford.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any true working lines in britain ? ?

plenty of people of here to vouch for me and my dogs, looking for a bitch for myself, pm if prefer. :thumbs:

Know my Terriers and having had your (line) of terrier [bANNED TEXT] would like to travel to the right place to see about a pup :gunsmilie:

your all saying about this crap "loose lips sikn ships" and that, but why say that, my staff works as in bushes catches rabbits on lamp and in cover, shes a cracker at finding foxs to dig to and dispatch humainly, so what get them out, has helped me alot with advice for my bitch and i wouldnt have the dog i have today if it werent for him, so dont slate him, my dog works well at what i use her for and am very proud of her, i love waching her work, just a shame more people dont think about staffs as a hunting dog, be good if there was a group or association for working staffs, maybe its an idea, any ways theres nothing wrong with saying a staff works (no matter what you put to it)

your all saying about this crap "loose lips sikn ships" and that, but why say that, my staff works as in bushes catches rabbits on lamp and in cover, shes a cracker at finding foxs to dig to and dispatch humainly, so what get them out, has helped me alot with advice for my bitch and i wouldnt have the dog i have today if it werent for him, so dont slate him, my dog works well at what i use her for and am very proud of her, i love waching her work, just a shame more people dont think about staffs as a hunting dog, be good if there was a group or association for working staffs, maybe its an idea, any ways theres nothing wrong with saying a staff works (no matter what you put to it)

i work a staff (well, did and will again in a few weeks) and love them. not the best at anything in particular but they do for me.

Ya you and your dogs are that good that you have to ask on HERE of all places,

Get a grip, loose lips sink ships this is no place to be talking about REAL working SBT fact!!!!

staffordshire bull terrier, , any terrier is aloud to work fox under ground given the right reason, pest control, permission, humanly distpatch,

re read my post, " pm if prefer " :thumbs: