Paul Reynolds – Slaney

Nikki Erwin – Zak

QUALIFIERS FOR RACING

Vixen – Janet Duke

Cody – Liz & Eddie Mckinstry

Buddy – Liz & Eddie Mckinstry

Jess – Jimmy Murtagh

Blue – Michael Quinn

Many thanks to Janet for returning this information and Good luck to whoever get the last qualifying spots on sunday

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope to see a good turn out for this show. Joe and Terry and the rest of the club members have put a great deal of work and time into this show. Hopefully it will be the start of of a long and successful annual event. Any other enquiries should be made to joe or terry on the numbers provided on the flyer.

think ill see you there fella ive started huntin this week but ill take a run up to you wth a couple of the lads and dogs

should be a good day I wish the best for the organising committee look forward to the day having a bit of craic and see the first six champions take their titles.

will the overs racing be run in the order of your list? i.e groups of 4 in the order, then the 4 winners in the final???

I think that joe and Terry will have the competitors check in on the day and then the names will be a draw the heats. The list is not compiled in any order. Will you be up hoped to see you there. The club members have done alot of hard work i wish them all the best. Joe informed me this evening that the mower was out today cutting the grass for the track and show rings. ground show be soft going with the bit of rain we have had.today.

I think that joe and Terry will have the competitors check in on the day and then the names will be a draw the heats. The list is not compiled in any order. Will you be up hoped to see you there. The club members have done alot of hard work i wish them all the best. Joe informed me this evening that the mower was out today cutting the grass for the track and show rings. ground show be soft going with the bit of rain we have had.today.

Cheers! yea i'll definitely be there, hoping we have a winner in the overs lol :)