Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

anymore accusation on this topic lets have everyone sign there name that will sort out the lies and the people hiding behind the computer

I made an accusation that some-one is a liar and a welcher and renaged on giving a charity £100 after they bet a certain dog would win? therefore effectively conning us and robbing the charity out of desperately needed funds!! :censored::censored:

My signature eg: "Thomas William Boyd Chalmers"

Tom

On a lighter note Tom was your Dad a Hopalong Cassidy fan.lavrock

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

anymore accusation on this topic lets have everyone sign there name that will sort out the lies and the people hiding behind the computer

I made an accusation that some-one is a liar and a welcher and renaged on giving a charity £100 after they bet a certain dog would win? therefore effectively conning us and robbing the charity out of desperately needed funds!! :censored::censored:

My signature eg: "Thomas William Boyd Chalmers"

Tom

On a lighter note Tom was your Dad a Hopalong Cassidy fan.lavrock

ock aye ye sasanack

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! :doh: you've just referred to me as an Englishman :blink: eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with being English(far from it) but if your gonna try and insult me? at least try and get my nationality right :hmm:

Sassenach is a word used chiefly by the Scots to designate an Englishman. It derives from the Scots Gaelic word "Sasunnach" meaning, originally, "Saxon"

Tom

Ps: the William Boyd part of my name is Irish on my Mothers side, it was her Grandfather's name, he was Irish! and your right Lavarockhall, Hopalong Cassidy the character in old western films real name was also William Boyd!!

Edited by Foxgun Tom
  • Like 3

dOGMAN 71 YOU REALLY DO NEED TO BRUSH UP ON YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR POSTS!!!!!! PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh: OF ALL THE FELLAS ON THE SITE TO CALL A "SASANACH" YOU PICKED ON THE WRONG ONE THERE. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR HISTORY GOOD BEFORE YOU SPOUT AGAIN IF NOT dont post :wallbash:

aint going to join the argument just going to square something up, the "scotch" judge your referring to travelled down with me, until that day none of us that went down had met danny.

Just for the record the first judge at Harewood couldn't make it, he had family commiments. Up until the last moment no one knew who was judging, it's a rule WE follow, as is none of us entering our dogs into shows with close friends judging!!! I heard the organisor of the event mention that she needed a judge & I appraoched the "Scottish Judge" & asked him if he'd be willing to help out. The organisor of the event didn't know until I told her that he would be willing to do it. Despite travelling all that way to enter their dogs into the show ALL of those boys withdrew their dogs (BOTH DAYS), as I said earlier it's a rule WE have!!!

Also last but not least this judge is the Hunt Terrierman for the L'n'R hunt & he's "Full Time!!!" Therefore I think we'd all agree knows one end of a spade from the other!

Yours etc.

Joe (Doohan) Kyrollos :big_boss:

Good Luck To All Those Boys Who Are Cpompeting At Birr, I Just Wish I Would Be There To See It All

• Like 1

Tom is a gentleman nothing else,i met him a couple of years back and a few times since,doohan also a gent met him at shanes castle this year,although they both wear dresses they are good lads in my experience.it doesnt matter how many shows youve judged ,its the way you do each one as i know of men and women who have judged 50 and are still no good and ive seen first time lads be brilliant.you have to know a dog. The only happy people on the day are usually the winners anyway. As far as i see fair play to any person who gives it a go as its a hard job and you get no thanks so far as i see :big_boss:

• Like 1
aint going to join the argument just going to square something up, the "scotch" judge your referring to travelled down with me, until that day none of us that went down had met danny.

Just for the record the first judge at Harewood couldn't make it, he had family commiments. Up until the last moment no one knew who was judging, it's a rule WE follow, as is none of us entering our dogs into shows with close friends judging!!! I heard the organisor of the event mention that she needed a judge & I appraoched the "Scottish Judge" & asked him if he'd be willing to help out. The organisor of the event didn't know until I told her that he would be willing to do it. Despite travelling all that way to enter their dogs into the show ALL of those boys withdrew their dogs (BOTH DAYS), as I said earlier it's a rule WE have!!!

Also last but not least this judge is the Hunt Terrierman for the L'n'R hunt & he's "Full Time!!!" Therefore I think we'd all agree knows one end of a spade from the other!

Yours etc.

Good Luck To All Those Boys Who Are Cpompeting At Birr, I Just Wish I Would Be There To See It All

I applaud your club for not entering your dogs in a ring with friends judging, it shows a certain level of integrity. I know you do not wish to be brought in to the discussion, but I'll ask anyway for others to ponder, would you enter your dog into a ring with someone you had drove there judging?

It may seem trivial for a class where a 70p rosette is all that is on offer, but if a repeat offender qualifies for a show with £1000 prize fund, again with questions over relationships with judges, then of course eyebrows will be raised

There seems to be a few opinions here, on when the judge for Harewood was arranged. I heard from the man himself, that Danny rang AN on the Friday night and asked him to judge the show as the original judges dog had came down with something and he thought it best not to go until he found out what is was. Was the judge asked at the ringside Danny or are you calling A.N a liar?

I have more on you but I'll leave it to your on your way to stir a bit more

pps Tom u still havent told us of any shows you have judged, there are many good terrier men about, what makes you so qualified to judge the 5 nations?

Yours etc.

I applaud your club for not entering your dogs in a ring with friends judging, it shows a certain level of integrity. I know you do not wish to be brought in to the discussion, but I'll ask anyway for others to ponder, would you enter your dog into a ring with someone you had drove there judging?

It may seem trivial for a class where a 70p rosette is all that is on offer, but if a repeat offender qualifies for a show with £1000 prize fund, again with questions over relationships with judges, then of course eyebrows will be raised

access to more than one pc ;)

There seems to be a few opinions here, on when the judge for Harewood was arranged. I heard from the man himself, that Danny rang AN on the Friday night and asked him to judge the show as the original judges dog had came down with something and he thought it best not to go until he found out what is was. Was the judge asked at the ringside Danny or are you calling A.N a liar?

I have more on you but I'll leave it to your on your way to stir a bit more

pps Tom u still havent told us of any shows you have judged, there are many good terrier men about, what makes you so qualified to judge the 5 nations?

just spoke to DS and he does not deny speaking to AN , AN is a honest

man who would not be swayed by anything but the best terrier in his

opinion on the day , and AN never picked DS terrier in the open show

your point is

Edited by gonetoearth

Yours etc.

:laugh::laugh: YOU HAVE GOT THIS JEALOUSY BAD MAN ITS A BIT

WORRYING ARE YOU SLEEPING AT NIGHT , GOING TO THE LENTHS YOU

ARE , EVEN DRAGING OTHER PEOPLE INTO YOUR CONSPRISY THEORYS

IVE GOT LOADS OF UNUSED ROSETS ILL SEND THEM TO YOU ;)

• Like 1