Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

If you dont like the results of the shows then dont go back again. Why not put all the effort, time and money into running your own shows and then you can pick your own judges. See how you get on. :thumbs:

that wont happen mate as theyre all talk,its allways the same,same cryers with the same cries :wallbash:

will someonme let us know who wins this show ..

just had a call from my other half just to let me know what the results are ..... ds has won ............. with becks in 2nd..... only 1 point in it ........FAO DOGMAN71 AKA SPITANDSPADE AKA LAKEMAN...it was the irish judge that give ds the top marks....never met him :whistling:thanks 2 alll....

just had a call from my other half just to let me know what the results are ..... ds has won ............. with becks in 2nd..... only 1 point in it ........FAO DOGMAN71 AKA SPITANDSPADE AKA LAKEMAN...it was the irish judge that give ds the top marks....never met him :whistling:thanks 2 alll....

tell him well done - is dogman71 lakeman ??? story to be told if it is ...

tell him well done - is dogman71 lakeman ??? story to be told if it is ...

thankyou i will let him know ........ think he will be on the razz tonite for some reason:boogie: SUCKING UP 2 THE JUDGES READY 4 NEXT YEAR . WHAT DO YOU THINK DOGMAN71:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

dOGMAN 71 YOU REALLY DO NEED TO BRUSH UP ON YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR POSTS!!!!!! PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh: OF ALL THE FELLAS ON THE SITE TO CALL A "SASANACH" YOU PICKED ON THE WRONG ONE THERE. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR HISTORY GOOD BEFORE YOU SPOUT AGAIN IF NOT dont post :wallbash:

:clapper::icon_redface: :clapping: :haha::haha::haha: :11: :chair: :blush: :blush: :lol::lol:

:db: Fu**ing clown comes to mind !!!! Insult some one who deserves it not a true county sports enthusiats :db: