P*ssing with rain but still a couple of foxes

Sods law that I didn't check the forecast last night and no sooner did I arrive down at the chicken farm it started p*ssing down :wallbash: :wallbash: ! Anyway we drove around not expecting to see much and we soon spotted a fox. My mate had the rifle but he well and truly fluffed the shot ! :whistling: . So we headed off to circle round to where I thought it would be headed and there it was, but it was me with the rifle and it was well and truly shot. It was a vixen. No sooner as we had done that and were ready to drive off we also spotted anotherfox in the same field and shot that one too but only to find we couldn't find and retrieve it in the long grass ! :wallbash: :wallbash:

All in all it was a far better night than I expected !

post-19182-088341000 1282084653_thumb.jpg

Another couple sorted :thumbs: How many have you culled this season so far ??

Since January I have shot 36 so far, and I should have shot more than that but then again who really wants to put up posts about what they missed :wallbash: :wallbash: lol !

There certainly seems to be a few around at the moment helps a suppose with the fields gettin cut ,had a mate phone yesterday about foxys taking his chickens went down had a wee squeak out pops foxy bang ,one down this was at 8 o clock decided to hang around till dark had a new squeaker to try well it worked a treat finished the night with 5 foxys ,2 cubs bout half grown an 3 adults ,four dogs an one vixen ,an i seen another 4 .dunno how my mates any chickens left ,