terrierman

IF YOU GO INTO A TERRIERMANS JOB LOOKING FOR THANKS FORGET IT COS YA WONT GET IT,YOU ARE A FORGOTTON MAN AT TIMES AND ITS THE HUNTSMAN WHO WANTS TO LOOK GOOD WITH HIS HOUNDS REGARDS DABBER BUT WE DO HOLD THE KEY MOST OF THE TIME :big_boss:

Edited by DABCHICK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely most men would love been a terrierman for a pack. During cubbing your out at dawn four days a week watching hounds at their craft while probably getting a dig or two in every morning. During th

and the best thing about being a hunt terrierman is you know when the houses are empty of your followers to send the boys round to turn em over lol i hear this was the case a bit back

only a low-life scumbag would do that :icon_eek:

wouldn't bother, thankless job mate, know a feller who done it for many many seasons and when he left no one even acknowledged it

was that SW Wales?

as in as far souh and west as you can get?

no mate, the other way, North

Well, at least they got a proper terrierman now....

wouldn't bother, thankless job mate, know a feller who done it for many many seasons and when he left no one even acknowledged it

was that SW Wales?

as in as far souh and west as you can get?

no mate, the other way, North

Well, at least they got a proper terrierman now....

i would never slag off a terrier man bud, respect for you all, who are you, send pm if you want

i didnt go much on that fellar blackpack, much better lad on the job now from my experience in seeing both.. just my opinion..

hi pru not many people did, but he served his time and he has been a top bloke to me when ive been in the shit with losing terriers etc, ive met the new terrier man and he seems a top bloke personally so i have no disrespect for him, and wish him many seasons as they are a excellent pack to follow

Guest busterdog

Its a shit job with most packs.Not many decent jobs and those that are decent can pick and choose.7 day week and poor conditions .Quite a few start but soon do a runner.LOL

A little hindsight hey Donny.

Still wouldn't do anything else given the choice. :D

Unless your like me huntsman and terrier man the best of both worlds and only yourself to please

huntsman an a terrier man hahhahaha ffs for one thing to be a hunts man youve gotta be with your hounds day an night not just on one day mate, well maybe two, an wish i had some one to feed an look after my dogs an only go down to see em one day a week, some folk me me laff, eh mr hudson

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Guest Leveller

for one thing to be a hunts man youve gotta be with your hounds day an night

I disagree with that statement I've seen hounds flying plenty of times under a decent amateur I honestly don't believe it makes any difference who feeds, exercises and swills out the kennels the hounds will quite happily hunt for a different person on the day.

• 4 weeks later...

Unless your like me huntsman and terrier man the best of both worlds and only yourself to please

was it the same pack of hounds that killed the sheep at the weekend? just something i heard :thumbs: Edited by steve