terrierman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely most men would love been a terrierman for a pack. During cubbing your out at dawn four days a week watching hounds at their craft while probably getting a dig or two in every morning. During th

Surely most men would love been a terrierman for a pack. During cubbing your out at dawn four days a week watching hounds at their craft while probably getting a dig or two in every morning. During the proper season you get to learn every earth in the country, where there are many foxes, get to know all the landowners, and always a fox at home when hounds mark. If not out with hounds in good weather you could walk for days to find a fox at home. Out with hounds they drive them to ground for you. And you always have a team of diggers to help you if a dirty spot.

• Like 1

In all honesty how many people could get up at daft hours in the morning , to get the days drag hunting set up . They do this regaurdless of the weather sleet snow rain hail or sun & then stop on to help with any repairs to fences etc . Don't forget if your'e not well for whatever reason you still have to get up & do the job .No excusess like I slept in , have a bad cold , hurt my back will tolerated . You have to do the job fullstop , so fair play to these very hardy & thick skinned men my hat goes off to you men .Before anybody starts slagging me off i'm an amataur terrierman but have helped profesional terriermen so have an insite as too what thier job entails .

In all honesty how many people could get up at daft hours in the morning , to get the days drag hunting set up . They do this regaurdless of the weather sleet snow rain hail or sun & then stop on to help with any repairs to fences etc . Don't forget if your'e not well for whatever reason you still have to get up & do the job .No excusess like I slept in , have a bad cold , hurt my back will tolerated . You have to do the job fullstop , so fair play to these very hardy & thick skinned men my hat goes off to you men .Before anybody starts slagging me off i'm an amataur terrierman but have helped profesional terriermen so have an insite as too what thier job entails .

very true mate but people dont see this side of the job.they think you just go digging and thats it.its a hard job and long hours but it is also very satisfying as well when all the work pays off.

No offence lad and I accept your opinion, however thats a bit like any sports player. When Ali won his boxing match, or Ireland the six nation, or europe the Ryder. Sky sports only ever show the match and the winning. They dont show all the agony in shit weather training. What ever you do there is a shit side. If everything was easy it would be boring.

Good Hunting

Johnny

Guest Leveller

Terriermen are absolutely amazing incredible almost superhuman they posses special powers and get all the girls because they are buff and they own the best dogs in the world and are the pinacle of hunting

Terriermen are absolutely amazing incredible almost superhuman they posses special powers and get all the girls because they are buff and they own the best dogs in the world and are the pinacle of hunting

Are you a terrierman by any chance? Heard loads of shite like that before from other people, but real terrier men are usually OK:icon_redface:

Cheers, D.