terrierman

hi fellas i am looking for a hunt terriermans job or to help a terrierman. i have helped alot of terriermen before i have been workin terriers now for 11years. and now i really want to do it as a job so can anyone help me. i have got all the dog and the digging stuff that i need big thanks

Edited by welshman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely most men would love been a terrierman for a pack. During cubbing your out at dawn four days a week watching hounds at their craft while probably getting a dig or two in every morning. During th

i dont think the terriermans job is what it used to be, packs are crapping them selves over terrierwork and killing foxes, you what what most terriermen are like, dont give a toss, so long as they get work for the tykes, which is right, one of our local packs, im sure the hounds dont know what a fox is, and thats down to master saying no digging.

i dont think the terriermans job is what it used to be, packs are crapping them selves over terrierwork and killing foxes, you what what most terriermen are like, dont give a toss, so long as they get work for the tykes, which is right, one of our local packs, im sure the hounds dont know what a fox is, and thats down to master saying no digging.

Know what your saying ,only talking to their terrierman last night.Then they was always a funny lot there,more so when T Ball was hunting them right tosser LOL..Im sure I and A will have a bit of gamebird protection to do LOL

when i was with the e,e. the whips job came up there, john would,nt let me go, the antis were running riot, and it was all chaos, i dont envy anyone going into hunt service these days, it was bad enough 20yrs ago, with no ban, i miss it , but im glad im out.

Helping a pack out on hunt days is one thing in that you get to see hounds hunting and work your terriers. But a lot of lads when they become professional get a bit of a shock when they spend a large amount of their time fencing, skinning, collecting fallen stock, exercising hounds, getting roared at ,spending the day before hunting out in all weathers untill after dark preparing and then a bit of time working their terriers.

You have to be cut out for it and when the shit hits the fan it's usually the terrier mans fault.