for same is my air arms s400. it comes with a rowan 8 shot conversion kit that cost me around £55 a air arms silencer that cost me around £40 and a jsr 3-9X40 scope that cost me around £60 I'm looking for 410 posted as it is in mint condition and I'm only selling to fund a new r10. i also have a webley pump that i am willing to sell for an extra £90 as all of this kit has only been used about 4 or 5 times. i am willing to split the pump and sell it separately also.

many thanks

Tom

for same is my air arms s400. it comes with a rowan 8 shot conversion kit that cost me around £55 a air arms silencer that cost me around £40 and a jsr 3-9X40 scope that cost me around £60 I'm looking for 410 posted as it is in mint condition and I'm only selling to fund a new r10. i also have a webley pump that i am willing to sell for an extra £90 as all of this kit has only been used about 4 or 5 times. i am willing to split the pump and sell it separately also.

many thanks

Tom

hi where abouts ru ? cheers dave

many thanks

Tom

hi where abouts ru ? cheers dave

cornwall matye but postage is included in the price