for sale is my BSA scultra i was meant to be swapping it for a r10 but the guy decided to keep his gun in the end. the gun is a BSA ultra barrel and cylinder with a scorpion breach and bolt. the gun has a rowan adjustable trigger a hogan deciminator silencer a nikko sterling bi-pod and has also been tweaked and regulated by tench to give a more consistant fps and I'm told also a flatter trajectory. this gun is mint and deadly accurate i was shooting at 60 yard on targets and the grouping was fantastic. i am very sad to see it go but i would like a multishot. i am looking for 420 posted as this gun is mint and there is also not many around like it

many thanks

Tom

for sale is my BSA scultra i was meant to be swapping it for a r10 but the guy decided to keep his gun in the end. the gun is a BSA ultra barrel and cylinder with a scorpion breach and bolt. the gun has a rowan adjustable trigger a hogan deciminator silencer a nikko sterling bi-pod and has also been tweaked and regulated by tench to give a more consistant fps and I'm told also a flatter trajectory. this gun is mint and deadly accurate i was shooting at 60 yard on targets and the grouping was fantastic. i am very sad to see it go but i would like a multishot. i am looking for 420 posted as this gun is mint and there is also not many around like it

many thanks

Tom

Any pics mate? Interested to see what it looks like :thumbs:

Kyle

many thanks

Tom

Any pics mate? Interested to see what it looks like :thumbs:

Kyle

picks are by text only i am affraid as i dont have a camera with a leed at the mo. pm me numbers if interested in the gun

Tom