terrier free to good home

hi all i am based in the swale area in kent i would like to find a good working home for my lakeland x patterdale terrier he is 4 yrs old and i am not able to give him the working life that he deserves due to work and commitments etc etc just dont devote the time and attention that he should have he is a lovely little dog and it will be sad to see him go but it will be good for him to do what he should be doing pm me if interested again free to a good home thank you all

post-10787-040900700 1281794229_thumb.jpg

Edited by shandy1499

sure you wont have much trouble finding someone for him, what work has he done?

he has done some ratting he has got the killer instinct in him he has marked holes to indicate rabbits are home but i have never been able to trust him out with the ferrets and i do alot of ferreting hence i cant dedicate enough working time to him he comes out of his kennel for walks and lots of strokes taken him bushing as well he responds well when called back he really is a lovely little dog be sad to see him go but i know someone out there will get him out working alot more regular than i am able too

he has done some ratting he has got the killer instinct in him he has marked holes to indicate rabbits are home but i have never been able to trust him out with the ferrets and i do alot of ferreting hence i cant dedicate enough working time to him he comes out of his kennel for walks and lots of strokes taken him bushing as well he responds well when called back he really is a lovely little dog be sad to see him go but i know someone out there will get him out working alot more regular than i am able too

How is he with other dogs?

How is he with other dogs?

i would say he is fine with other dogs but he has worked and played with them on a regular basis

Guest Buttermilk

P.T.S, JUST DO US ALL A FCUKING FAVOUR.

thats someone's dog fella, and hes trying to do the right thing for it. how about you do us all a favour and watch your mouth.

.....very well said. What an ignoramus.

Please don't put him in the free ads. Surely you can keep him for a couple of weeks until a good, permanent home comes along....? I could tell you stories about dogs ending up in the free ads that would turn your stomach.

P.T.S, JUST DO US ALL A FCUKING FAVOUR.

unless there's something mentally wrong with you, why would a fella that has a healthy dog that he wishes to be rehomed to a working home, whether it's doing a bit of ratting bush work for rabbits or digging. whatever the case maybe. why would he P.T.S. your own words hepher.

""WIND YOUR FCUKIN NECK IN AND APPLY YOUR REPLIES TO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL RATHER THAN SPOUTING BULLSHIT"". ARSEHOLE :tongue2::feck: