DOG PUP FOR SALE +BITCH IN SCOTLAND

HAVE DOG PUP PIC OF LITTER FOR SALE I HAVE HIS SIRE HERE PICS WILL BE ADDED ALSO BITCH 8 MONTHS OLD ALL VET JAG PAPER WORK WITH THE BITCH DONE NOTHING WRONG STOCK BROKEN GOOD ON AND OF LEAD STARTED FENCE WORK WITH HER AND ALL GOING WELL JUST CANT TAKE TO THE BITCHLOOKING FOR £100 EACH FOR THEM OR MIGHT DO A DEAL IF BOTH GO TOGETHER NO MESSERS PLEASE WAS LET DOWN WITH SALE OF DOG PUP ALREADY IF PM ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED ON ANY THE 2 OF THEMDOG PUP 7WEEKS OLD HIS SIRE

DOG PUP SALUKI GHOUND X WHIPPET COLLIE GHOUND HALF BRED DHGH BITCH IS SALUKI GHOUND X SALUKI GHOUND VERY RACEY BITCH

all the had bit has been done with this bitch just needing the right home :thumbs:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another of the puppics are by phone so not the best

another from just now

HAVE DOG PUP PIC OF LITTER FOR SALE I HAVE HIS SIRE HERE PICS WILL BE ADDED ALSO BITCH 8 MONTHS OLD ALL VET JAG PAPER WORK WITH THE BITCH DONE NOTHING WRONG STOCK BROKEN GOOD ON AND OF LEAD STARTED FENCE WORK WITH HER AND ALL GOING WELL JUST CANT TAKE TO THE BITCHLOOKING FOR £100 EACH FOR THEM OR MIGHT DO A DEAL IF BOTH GO TOGETHER NO MESSERS PLEASE WAS LET DOWN WITH SALE OF DOG PUP ALREADY IF PM ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED ON ANY THE 2 OF THEMDOG PUP 7WEEKS OLD HIS SIRE

another of the puppics are by phone so not the best :thumbs:
  • Like 1

DOG PUP SALUKI GHOUND X WHIPPET COLLIE GHOUND HALF BRED DHGH BITCH IS SALUKI GHOUND X SALUKI GHOUND VERY RACEY BITCH

both still here :thumbs:

nice looking pups pal :thumbs:

cheers bb :thumbs:

another from just now :thumbs:

Nice looking pup

thanks mate just hope he gets the best working home he deserves it wasnt ment for me to get a pup as deal i had on the stud fee :thumbs:

nice looking pup mate i hope he gets the home he deserves