hounds speaking

youtube?

tried it can't find anything with packs mainly ppls pets barking at the moon.looks like i'll have to get off my arse and get up to me mates kennels just thought somebody may of recorded their pack. cheers for the reply :thumbs:

Short version here that you can listen to just click play

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foxhounds/dp/B002QIV54Y

Before anyone should be sending speaking hound tapes out dont forget that you want to find out reasons for wanting this as end of last season we had a team of antis using same on a large getoblaster not saying for one mintue that this person who posted it wants it for this sort of use but I really do think that members should be very carefull who they help and for what reason.

Before anyone should be sending speaking hound tapes out dont forget that you want to find out reasons for wanting this as end of last season we had a team of antis using same on a large getoblaster not saying for one mintue that this person who posted it wants it for this sort of use but I really do think that members should be very carefull who they help and for what reason.

good point kipo don't think the lads would help me if they did'nt trust me though. :thumbs:

youtube?

tried it can't find anything with packs mainly ppls pets barking at the moon.looks like i'll have to get off my arse and get up to me mates kennels just thought somebody may of recorded their pack. cheers for the reply :thumbs:

Short version here that you can listen to just click play

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foxhounds/dp/B002QIV54Y

cheers for that its more speaking(howling) than barking i'm after :thumbs: (got an idea in me head).

is it for a ringtone on your mobile?

there was a link up a good few weeks ago.

yeh it is for a ringtone i have a horn ringtone at the mo that i got off here maybe thats the one you mean.cheers :thumbs:

think you are right mate..a friend bluetoothed me a load,including hounds in full cry but i managed to delete them all apart from the huntsman blowing the kill :wallbash:

yeh it is for a ringtone i have a horn ringtone at the mo that i got off here maybe thats the one you mean.cheers :thumbs:

think you are right mate..a friend bluetoothed me a load,including hounds in full cry but i managed to delete them all apart from the huntsman blowing the kill :wallbash:

sickener :icon_redface: never mind cheers anyway i'm sure the lads will be on here after the shows and beer later on. :thumbs:

sickener :icon_redface: never mind cheers anyway i'm sure the lads will be on here after the shows and beer later on. :thumbs:

start a thread on the general section as more lads are likely to read it :thumbs:

I think i have what your after.. pm me your mobile number & i will send it to you :thumbs:

ive heard of gun clubs that get a lad to walk through the cover blarring a tape of hounds in full cry, foxes fly out other side to waiting guns!

That was theone kipp was on about the pack he hunts with do that the guy that does it's called bull shiit Billy he spends half his time trying to steal folks hunting grounds and the other trudging the woods playing tapes lol then the huntsman wonders why he isn't allowed to join the effca happy days