• 2 months later...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And another         Cheers.     Bill.

Some fantastic looking stocks on here and some great talent.   Would it be possible to use one of those dremel type tools with all the various attachments to carve out a gunstock from scratch, inclu

Hiya Mark.   Thank you me dear.   Yes it was a good job I had some to spare mate   Well I managed to get to the Range, and have a pop. She felt realy nice to hold and shoot, and it was good to

Posted Images

Amazing, I use a s410 but i have access to s200, I find the normal stock a bit short for me when lying down to shoot but, i do love your stock. How many hours went into making that?

Safe Shooting

RatSniper

Hi RS.

Sadly, I did not keep a log of the hours spent making it.

What I do remember is.....once the design and shape were finalised, things came together fairly quickly.

You become absored with the whole thing.....time just flys by :laugh:

Are you thinking of making one yourself?

ATB.

Bill.

Amazing, I use a s410 but i have access to s200, I find the normal stock a bit short for me when lying down to shoot but, i do love your stock. How many hours went into making that?

Safe Shooting

RatSniper

Hi RS.

What I do remember is.....once the design and shape were finalised, things came together fairly quickly.

ATB.

Bill.

lol no just thinking of getting this bill kid to make me one :whistling:

atb gary

Safe Shooting

RatSniper

Hi RS.

ATB.

Bill.

lol no just thinking of getting this bill kid to make me one :whistling:

atb gary

Cant cope with the list I have at the moment Gary mate........cant get into the shed for wood shavings :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

ATB.

Bill.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-45922-021918700 1282034084_thumb.jpgold type aa s410 carbine...was dark wood, had a grip/stock designed for an east german athlete...shaved a good deal of weight and sise off, altered the butt, cheekpiece, forend and grip...cut grip to fit hand, added new type checquerin with a few twists (hand carved) and fitted a rosewood piece to bottom of grip..finished it off by staining it alla nice antique pine...all work cost me £100 off a good mate...sorry about spreading the pics, couldnt get them all on the same page

stunning stock, where in the valleys mate? im in ponty lol wouldnt mind having a stock done by him in the future fair play.

• 1 month later...

has anybody tried doing a synthetic stock at all? i'm currently looking into fibreglass as a starter, i just wondered if anybody else had tried something similar or knows of anybody doing synthetics.

i've had a look at staffordshire synthetic stocks but theyre not cheap!!!

cheers, wurz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • IanB unpinned this topic