Good quality russell bitches.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a few pics of a dig had last year with a bow legged russell,the dig was 13 foot and took 5 hours to a dog that was pushing on 12 years of age,and never gave his quarry an inch,he may have small

plenty of white bow legged dogs over here that are the equal of anything for work and better than most.

some cracking russells on this thread lads,fair play lads...keep em working doing what they,re bred for....atb...darrell.

Posted Images

Its always good to see proper russells doing it.In my area a certain person has for the last few decades been flooding the market with white lakeys.It always pisses me off when people call their white lakeys russells and sell them as russells.Keep them seperate.Because they do well at shows people seem to use them on their russells to tidy them up but in my opinion they are ruining them as their working styles are totally different.

my lad last year (DOG)

Fine dog bud! hopefully we get to hear a bit more about him over the season

I keep looking at the houses behind you in the pic, looks like my old estate :hmm:

COULD BE MATE ......

Wicklow/Kildare border? :hmm: