Seeing the pound sighns then regretting it!!

Every dog has a price no matter how much you think of your dog the right money will buy it.

I suppose the same people who think like this would think the same about there wife,mother or kids.

make me an offer;- 1 husband, housetrained, can cook can clean can use washing machine + iron. has full driving licence. small type but wirey. stockbroken.

Do ya let him sleep on the bed,,?

Every dog has a price no matter how much you think of your dog the right money will buy it.

I suppose the same people who think like this would think the same about there wife,mother or kids.

make me an offer;- 1 husband, housetrained, can cook can clean can use washing machine + iron. has full driving licence. small type but wirey. stockbroken.

have ta admit i do! bad habit but im a bit of a softie at times

money troubles and lean times thats a load of bollox.the only people who f**k up are the idiots who take on more than they should.go to work earn ya money and spend cash only.if you cant afford it you really dont need it.unless somethings gone tits up with the house big style.i get sick and tired of hearing all the younge lads at work who want everthing and now.

keep a roof over your head food in ya belly and pay ya bills.and dont even get me started on the benifit brigade. because they are as well off as ive been and ive never been out of work.and a think theres plenty on here.sitting on there pc and laptops all day.

and the dog aint for sale.i would only get rid of a dog if it was down to being agressive toards the family.

have ta admit i do! bad habit but im a bit of a softie at times

Shock collar will soon get him out of that habit,,best of luck rehoming him,,

Not to me its not mate would rather have my dogs, would you sel your kids for a million.

In an instant!!

You can have the kids & mrs free of charge!!, mind you kids kidneys fetch a good price these days, so i could put underfloor heating in the kennels.

Kids want money money money and give you feck all, a dog loves you for what you are, even if your a chubber :laugh:

going back afew years theres this chap from ross that kept pestering my misus to sell one of the bedlingtons then at a show one day he gives her a signed open chque and said name your price she said the bitch aint for sale then a bit later at the welsh he saw her and walked over to her and in front of probly 20 people pulls out a large wad of 20s and says theres 5k there ill take the dog now the moneys yours spend it wisely she says well youve tryed to spend it wisely but the dog still not for sale the look on some of those peoples faces was a gem we had alaugh about it and of we went even now he allways asks you still got my dog and the answer is yep and she s not for sale

Speak for yourself. My dogs are not for sale. Money never comes into it. The way i look at it is a dog should remain value-less for you simply cannot put a price on a man's best friend. :victory:

Totally agree Darcy, no money could buy my dogs, they are part of the family and stay til there time comes.