pakistan flood appeal

well saying the Brittish raped their natural sources for years i think theyre entitled to something back

I agree with you completely they are entitled to something back ,send them every fxking paki from the uk , :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

• Like 3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this country has been testing nucular weapons , has one of the biggest armys in the world , we have helped every one , every time there is a disaster , you get these celebs on the telly with there h

I agree with you completely they are entitled to something back ,send them every fxking paki from the uk , :feck: :feck:

Hey woah woah let's not be against all the fun things in life     Look face it if the sandal was on the other foot they would leave every single one of us to die :yes: Fuuck them, let them die

apparently they have scraped together £18 million to build a mosque(against the locals wishes o course)in dudley,maybee redirecting that to their brothers in pakistan,would be the "decent" thing to do ?

just a thought.

apparently they have scraped together £18 million to build a mosque(against the locals wishes o course)in dudley,maybee redirecting that to their brothers in pakistan,would be the "decent" thing to do ?

just a thought.

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

wonder how many who shout their mouth off defending them will give up their cash.

as for LF i said that from day one he was an anti.even the name suggests it.lurchers "FRIEND"

as opposed to what?we arent there friends and get them to do bad stuff.

I was horrified when I seen the flooding, really bad.

I had a spare fiver that I was adament I was going to send, but I decided to go to KFC instead.

Give them feck all there are enough of the stinking bandits over here in BMW 5s etc to bail them out. Excuse the pun.

FTB

Guest alastair

its a sad state when kids are drowning but no one helps us when we are in trouble,our govt even sends millions to the tsunami,earth quake etc,but cant even support our soldiers who lost limbs,help for heroes is left to do it f....g shambles.pakitan is a hot bed of terrorist training and cameron knows it too,i lived in asia 10 yrs and no exactly what the majority of paki lads think of us so f...k em.indians hate them and nepalise,ie gurkha soldiers detest them.

well saying the Brittish raped their natural sources for years i think theyre entitled to something back

YOU SOUND LIKE A HIPPY ANTI :yes:

AGREED, every post ive ever seen of everybodys friend has been ridiculously pro human rights way too over the top.

BETS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN THAT LURCHERS FRIEND IS A VEGAN, HUMANITARIAN, BUNNY HUGGING ANTI

Because someone finds it really hard to stomach the some what ignorant jingoist rants that are about muslims/immigrants/pakistanis and crop up here at least twice a week (and are usually only contributed to by the same dozen folk) doesn't mean they don't hunt and kill game? The two are not related are they? And did you REALLY just try to use 'humanitarian' as some kind of negative slur??? :whistling:

Good thread but now totally redundant, its been on news at ten that the floods in Pakistan have been caused by a suicide plumber :feck::feck:

But just in case there is a charity record being released called "rain-drops keep falling on Ahmed"

i thank you