pakistan flood appeal

this country has been testing nucular weapons , has one of the biggest armys in the world , we have helped every one , every time there is a disaster , you get these celebs on the telly with there handS out , well if you want to give

MARIE CURRIE CANCER CARE

HELP FOR HEROS

MANCHESTER CHRISTIES HOSPITAL

ALDER HEY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

GREAT ORMOND ST , ETC

• Like 6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this country has been testing nucular weapons , has one of the biggest armys in the world , we have helped every one , every time there is a disaster , you get these celebs on the telly with there h

I agree with you completely they are entitled to something back ,send them every fxking paki from the uk , :feck: :feck:

Hey woah woah let's not be against all the fun things in life     Look face it if the sandal was on the other foot they would leave every single one of us to die :yes: Fuuck them, let them die

this country has been testing nucular weapons , has one of the biggest armys in the world , we have helped every one , every time there is a disaster , you get these celebs on the telly with there handS out , well if you want to give

MARIE CURRIE CANCER CARE

HELP FOR HEROS

GREAT ORMOND ST , ETC

well said ,this country is in a bad enough state with out giving hand outs,5million ,should get it back and put to good use here ,-uck the paki twats,charity begings at home ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest bullterrier

MARIE CURRIE CANCER CARE

HELP FOR HEROS

GREAT ORMOND ST , ETC

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: edited to say charity begins at home

Edited by bullterrier

I always give to the cancer charitys if i can, i been wondering why so many bags get posted through my door asking for old clothes! im led to believe most are boguss and its because the price of cotton is riseing and every tom dick and harry is trying to collect under false pretence.. The price of old clothes is £150 per ton so make sure you give the stuff to ligitimate collectors.

sorry if its a little off topic.

I always give to the cancer charitys if i can, i been wondering why so many bags get posted through my door asking for old clothes! im led to believe most are boguss and its because the price of cotton is riseing and every tom dick and harry is trying to collect under false pretence.. The price of old clothes is £150 per ton so make sure you give the stuff to ligitimate collectors.

sorry if its a little off topic.

NO ITS NOT PAL TAKE YOU OLD CLOTHES ETC TO AGE CONCERN OR ANY OTHER

RECOGNIZED CHARITY ,

well saying the Brittish raped their natural sources for years i think theyre entitled to something back

Another few hours of argueing for you again then........ :yes:

well saying the Brittish raped their natural sources for years i think theyre entitled to something back

here we go every body's friend, the old British empire chestnut

well sunshine the pass go collect £200 pound card ran out when

little old Pakistan joined that little club with the nuclear

entry fee , and an army to equal any super power ,

what would uncle norm advise :hmm:

is it just me but every time LF has a say look at the guests :bye: 28 is that a record just think all them 50p flying in the metre :yes:

Edited by gonetoearth

YOU SOUND LIKE A HIPPY ANTI :yes:

AGREED, every post ive ever seen of everybodys friend has been ridiculously pro human rights way too over the top.

BETS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN THAT LURCHERS FRIEND IS A VEGAN, HUMANITARIAN, BUNNY HUGGING ANTI

here we go every body's friend, the old British empire chestnut

well sunshine the pass go collect £200 pound card ran out when

little old Pakistan joined that little club with the nuclear

entry fee , and an army to equal any super power ,

what would uncle norm advise :hmm:

is it just me but every time LF has a say look at the guests :bye: 28 is that a record just think all them 50p flying in the metre :yes:

there all sat pot noodles in hand thinking up a reply :whistling: