Late Starters

i stard to use one of mine below ground this year at a age of 4 ((he was my boardog)) looks like he will be a mixer :thumbs:

He is not a late starter by his own "fault", he only didn't get the chance until now. But he did use his chance very nicely! :thumbs:

YIS

yes and no cuz the first 3 years he just run over the set's and payed no intention to enter it

what kind of terrier is he ,a jagd?

• 7 years later...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have a dog that was a very slow starter. he was nearly 30 months until the penny dropped. the only reason i kept him on was because he was showing a few small signs that he had more to offer. if any

One of the terriers my mate breed was a dog called dog Todd. He was a big strong dog weighing in at about 18lb. Anyone who seen the dog working would have said he was exceptional. Todd always done eno

On 06/08/2010 at 08:44, Terryorr said:

One of the terriers my mate breed was a dog called dog Todd. He was a big strong dog weighing in at about 18lb. Anyone who seen the dog working would have said he was exceptional. Todd always done enough to get the job done but could mix it if and when he had to, he was sensible about it. Todd didn,t start working until after 2 years old. He was shown stuff at a stop end when he was about 15 months and hadn.t a clue, he actually went in, turned around and lay beside it waging his tail, thinking he had found a new friend. When the penny dropped he knew then they weren,t his friend. Todd worked until about 10 years old.