VERY CHEAP CHARGING HOSES!!! LOOK!!!

In a couple of weeks, ill be able to get PCP charging hoses at rock bottom prices. I will be selling them at £10.00 + £2.50 P%P.

These are BRAND NEW from the factory that makes them. Fleabay has them for £29.99 with free P&P and the main best/fitting shops are selling them are roughly the same price.

Week after next, ill be getting a sample, and will post pics and a review of them. Like i say, these are new, unused.

I will take pre orders now, with no commitment until i can post a pic of them for you to see. They are from a very reliable supplier, giving me as many as required.

Regards, MM.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a couple of weeks, ill be able to get PCP charging hoses at rock bottom prices. I will be selling them at £10.00 + £2.50 P%P.

These are BRAND NEW from the factory that makes them. Fleabay has them for £29.99 with free P&P and the main best/fitting shops are selling them are roughly the same price.

Week after next, ill be getting a sample, and will post pics and a review of them. Like i say, these are new, unused.

I will take pre orders now, with no commitment until i can post a pic of them for you to see. They are from a very reliable supplier, giving me as many as required.

Regards, MM.

good keep us informed

What calibre are these then.

All you use this site for is selling your sh*t

What is "my shit" might be a very good deal for someone else on here. And for your information, i do a bit more than "sell shit" on here. Ask some of the local dog men how many days ratting i have give them so far. Im sure a village somewhere is missing an idiot.

yes i'm the idiot that in my first 15 of 20 posts sells a crap camera, a rotten bag, bluetooth and charging hoses and because you let someone go ratting it makes it ok.

and even stupid enough not to be able to post in the right section :wallbash:

what a prick

Edited by olim

yes i'm the idiot that in my first 15 of 20 posts sells a crap camera, a rotten bag, bluetooth and charging hoses and because you let someone go ratting it makes it ok.

what a prick

Do me a favour son, let the grown ups talk. I know its the summer, so go run off some of your energy.

what a prick

Do me a favour son, let the grown ups talk. I know its the summer, so go run off some of your energy.

you obviously know your wrong and know that i have contributed to the site a lot more than you have.

I wouldnt mind meeting you in real life to see just how big you are then

I wouldnt trust you and would buy from a more trustworthy and reputable source

and dont give it because of my age, by the time i'm your age i know that i will be more succesful than you selling sh*t on forums :feck: