New Game dog book

Guest AngelicAcid

digging books,lurcher books..an airgun book and now this..thiers no end to this mans countryside talent,the modern day brain plummber :icon_redface:

I only published it. Nothing else. I have made it abundantly clear i dont know anything about these types of working dogs.

If you don't like the books then please don't buy them. :victory:

Good Hunting..JD :victory:

im not saying i dont like the books..i have only seen the four terrier books which i have here..they are good books,dont be so defensive darcy :thumbs:

:victory:

No probs, You have to be defensive!!lol

I know the books are far from perfect, but i hope to improve them shortly now that i know what direction i need to go in. I have tried a few experiments with the books in the past few years and digested all feedback, both good and bad. Hopefully they will see a marked improvement.

Good Hunting JD

i really like dig deep and little dogs with big hearts,i often think it would be interesting for someone to do a modern version of the book..fell terrier,an up to date and in depth book on blood lines, men and terrain..the nearest thing to that i have seen would be the broadhurst book..terriers and terriermen

No offence to anyone but I expected a lot more from "Terriers and terriermen" and was by and large dissapointed.It lacked a lot of filling and true content and I felt the author didnt make a good enough effort to ensure this.

Keep an eye out for Digging The Dirt... It will fill the gap you mention.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

digging books,lurcher books..an airgun book and now this..thiers no end to this mans countryside talent,the modern day brain plummber :icon_redface:

lets hope so johnny :thumbs:

I only published it. Nothing else. I have made it abundantly clear i dont know anything about these types of working dogs.

If you don't like the books then please don't buy them. :victory:

Good Hunting..JD :victory:

im not saying i dont like the books..i have only seen the four terrier books which i have here..they are good books,dont be so defensive darcy :thumbs:

lets hope so johnny :thumbs:

No probs, You have to be defensive!!lol

I know the books are far from perfect, but i hope to improve them shortly now that i know what direction i need to go in. I have tried a few experiments with the books in the past few years and digested all feedback, both good and bad. Hopefully they will see a marked improvement.

Good Hunting JD

i really like dig deep and little dogs with big hearts,i often think it would be interesting for someone to do a modern version of the book..fell terrier,an up to date and in depth book on blood lines, men and terrain..the nearest thing to that i have seen would be the broadhurst book..terriers and terriermen

No offence to anyone but I expected a lot more from "Terriers and terriermen" and was by and large dissapointed.It lacked a lot of filling and true content and I felt the author didnt make a good enough effort to ensure this.

Keep an eye out for Digging The Dirt... It will fill the gap you mention.

lets hope so johnny :thumbs: Edited by steve

Do not know what i was expecting but i was disappointed with the book, seen the majority of the photos before and apart from that there was not much, did not help that i have no interest in Wheatons either. I would have preferred more text about the way it was with photos of less dogs. Might just be me!!!

Still worth 20 quid though....

what is the purpose to this book??? and what do the men who helped put this book together think this book will do to help, and benefit the Dead Game, Irish Strong Dog, and the men who still breed them???

I honestly believe the men who contributed to putting this book together has alot to answer for ???

Let them come back with their Defence !!

What is this suposed to mean ?

Guest eastmids

what is the purpose to this book??? and what do the men who helped put this book together think this book will do to help, and benefit the Dead Game, Irish Strong Dog, and the men who still breed them???

I honestly believe the men who contributed to putting this book together has alot to answer for ???

Let them come back with their Defence !!

What is this suposed to mean ?

id leave it there mac them kind of comments are normally made by lads that wanna come off as "big shots"beenarounddoneitallnuffsaidtypes they give me nausea!!!