New Game dog book

Guest AngelicAcid

I liked the book a lot. I think it will be one of those books that will be like a yo-yo on my book-shelf. If it was mostly text (like maybe the majority of books!) maybe i'd read it twice in a couple of years and never touch it again.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the book a lot. I think it will be one of those books that will be like a yo-yo on my book-shelf. If it was mostly text (like maybe the majority of books!) maybe i'd read it twice in a couple of years and never touch it again.

no long words init waz just pictures right up your street ha ha

no long words init waz just pictures right up your street ha ha

init :crazy:

what is the purpose to this book??? and what do the men who helped put this book together think this book will do to help, and benefit the Dead Game, Irish Strong Dog, and the men who still breed them???

what is the purpose to this book??? and what do the men who helped put this book together think this book will do to help, and benefit the Dead Game, Irish Strong Dog, and the men who still breed them???

who is that directed at????????????

Edited by wetdogsmell

I honestly believe the men who contributed to putting this book together has alot to answer for ???

Let them come back with their Defence !!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

DUCKWING