what is a MINSHAW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There as bad as fen dogs carnt hack a full nights lamping

there just souped up collie crosses mate, dont believe the hype, there just a normal lurcher to lurcher bread dogs. heard of a lad up north bred a litter a few years ago they didnt come to much, keep off id say

was just asking what they were as not seen them or new what the were i dont want one mate cheers :thumbs:

WOULD LIKE TO NO WHAT A MINSHAW IS ?as seen few other types and herd of dogs but never herd of this type and how they bred or whats there x :thumbs:was ment o add has anyone got a pic of one these MINSHAWS :thumbs:

Minshaw dog's were bred predominately for lamping, had a dog 25 year's ago bred out of minshaw's blues brother dog called tartan back to a greyhound. Dog was ok lamping but had the tendecy to put the brakes on daytime, Gave him back to boy that bred him. Have got picture of dog somewhere will post when i find it.

WOULD LIKE TO NO WHAT A MINSHAW IS ?as seen few other types and herd of dogs but never herd of this type and how they bred or whats there x :thumbs:was ment o add has anyone got a pic of one these MINSHAWS :thumbs:

Minshaw dog's were bred predominately for lamping, had a dog 25 year's ago bred out of minshaw's blues brother dog called tartan back to a greyhound. Dog was ok lamping but had the tendecy to put the brakes on daytime, Gave him back to boy that bred him. Have got picture of dog somewhere will post when i find it.

forgot you had told me and think you had shown me the pic before forgot about that thanks anyway :thumbs:

just collie crosses on steroids :thumbdown:

some people know f**k all,there was all kinds of breeds in a minshaw not just collie it was set off with a bitch called darkie and minshaws dog and got the famous blue darkie was deerhound curr whippet geyhound x deerhound greyhound curr staghound greyhound dont know what minshaws dog was,they were quiet popular in our area as minshaws from here and a lot of lads had them in the 80s

And some of them caught more game in one season than most on here will see in a life time,these days the pups do make money for a few that do breed for cash but out there there are still a few folks working and doing well with these dogs.