mitsubishi pajero 2.8 tdi

up for sale is my (n reg) pajero 2.8 tdi seven seater high top only done 71000 miles with old mot's to prove. comes with a full 12 months mot and a full 6 months tax it saled though mot test as usual comes with a cat one alarm/immobilizer with certificate A.B.S.,air con e/m tilt and fould, privacy glass CD player the interior has no rips or tears i have serviced this car every 5000 miles its in very good condition and the outside is also very good with the od little mark her and there nothing mager and it looks very good for its year all is needed is to buy it and drive it price (2500 pounds) first to see will buy if intrested send me pm thanks for looking KEV.

never had tow bar fitted

no knocks rattles or bangs

does not smoke

all tyres including spare excellent

brakes are very good

the four wheel drive system works as it should do

bull bars and blue angel eye spot lights

alloy wheels good condition

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

car3.jpg

Edited by kev2560

up for sale is my (n reg) pajero 2.8 tdi seven seater high top only done 71000 miles with old mot's to prove. comes with a full 12 months mot and a full 6 months tax it saled though mot test as usual comes with a cat one alarm/immobilizer with certificate,air con e/m tilt and fould, privacy glass CD player the interior has no rips or tears i have serviced this car every 5000 miles its in very good condition and the outside is also very good with the od little mark her and there nothing mager and it looks very good for its year all is needed is to buy it and drive it price (2500 pounds) first to see will buy if intrested send me pm or ring me on (07951774196) thanks for looking KEV.

never had tow bar fitted

does not smoke

brakes are very good

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

car3.jpg

would you be interesred in a swap for a bmw 316i se 02 reg pm me if so

up for sale is my (n reg) pajero 2.8 tdi seven seater high top only done 71000 miles with old mot's to prove. comes with a full 12 months mot and a full 6 months tax it saled though mot test as usual comes with a cat one alarm/immobilizer with certificate,air con e/m tilt and fould, privacy glass CD player the interior has no rips or tears i have serviced this car every 5000 miles its in very good condition and the outside is also very good with the od little mark her and there nothing mager and it looks very good for its year all is needed is to buy it and drive it price (2500 pounds) first to see will buy if intrested send me pm or ring me on (07951774196) thanks for looking KEV.

never had tow bar fitted

does not smoke

brakes are very good

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

car3.jpg