Ever think of some of the bad things your dogs have done..

terrier pup crapped in my mothers slipper.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not a dog;- puck goat got into the house one day, i chased the smelly fecker round the house armed with a soup ladle. OH nearly pissed himself laughing.

whats a oh?

"OTHER HALF. aka my hubby."

Heres a few that happened to me a long time ago , after been out hunting one winters day we decided to stop at the local pub on the way home . As we were only having a pint i left the dog in the boot of the car ,as we returned after half an hour i was surprised to see the windows of the car all fogged up .On opening the door i soon realised what had happened ,the dirty b*****d had eaten through the parcel shelf ,eaten the gear nob ,steering wheel and ripped all the seats ,at least he didnt crap on my seat lol, Same dog out in the garden for ten minutes while i cleaned his kennel ,eat the seat of the motorbike chews the brake pipes ,chewed the water waste pipe from the house fxckin nutcase .That dog cost me thousands some things i couldnt put on here :icon_eek: ,But despite that i have no regrets and i wish he was here now . :thumbs:

My lurcher chewed feck out of a brand new paddling pool when he was a pup, I'd only put him in the garden for a few minutes.. :(

HPIM1082.jpg

HPIM1083.jpg

The wife went fecking mental when she got back from town! :laugh:

On my first ever holiday, many moons ago, I went to Vancouver. Bought myself a rather cool hand carved wooden sculpture as a souvenir. It hung on my wall for years and made me very happy.

Come home one day to find said sculpture in splinters all over the place - lurcher had jumped up to fetch it down for his amusement. Tho I'm not sure if he did that before or after he'd crunched up my Georgio Armani glasses :censored:

once took my old bitch up to the farm with me dad went to see farmer befor we got her out..come back after being gone not even 5mins and she had shit on the drivers seat i was laffing my head off watching me dad flick it off the seat hahaha

Edited by minzy