SAKO FINNFIRE VARMINT .22LR

Sako Finnfire heavy barrel varmint 22lr for sale due to wanting a .22wmr instead

These guns are very saught after and dont come up for sale very often!

comes with unknown scope 3-12 X 50 iluminated ret (needs battery as i have never used this function) 10 shot magazine and parker hale moderater will have pictures of this tomorrow but advertised here first before going on guntrader if you have a .22 wmr to get rid of i may well be interested.

as above £500

Typical I recently travelled to deepest Wales to get one of these!! for the same price. I would try it in the firearms section of the airgun bbs board, as you say they are very sought after and the most accurate .22 I've ever fired. Good luck with the sale.

as above £500

Typical I recently travelled to deepest Wales to get one of these!! for the same price. I would try it in the firearms section of the airgun bbs board, as you say they are very sought after and the most accurate .22 I've ever fired. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers mate I would of happily came up to you as I go to av guns most weekends!

Sako Finnfire heavy barrel varmint 22lr for sale due to wanting a .22wmr instead

These guns are very saught after and dont come up for sale very often!

comes with unknown scope 3-12 X 50 iluminated ret (needs battery as i have never used this function) 10 shot magazine and parker hale moderater will have pictures of this tomorrow but advertised here first before going on guntrader if you have a .22 wmr to get rid of i may well be interested.

Have you still got this ? Any chance of a pic or 2 as I'd be travelling from Liverpool to collect it !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...