IF ONLY LOOK`S GUARANTEED SUCCESS WE WOULD BE LAUGHING. BRINDLE DOG`S GOING 2 BELFAST TO A GOOD FRIEND & HOPEFULLY HE WILL PROVE A GOOD STUD DOG. FAWN BITCH IS STAYING IN BONNY SCOTLAND A GIFT FM MY MATE BENDROVER. TOM BURNS THE DEERHOUND/GREYHOUND BREEDER TOLD ME YEARS AGO HE SOLD EVERY PUP WITH A GUARANTEE, "if you dont take it out it will piss your carpet"........WORD`S TO LIVE BY, I SAY. :notworthy: . BENDROVER IVE A NEW MOB NO SO YOU WONT HAVE GOT ME THIS WEEK. I HOPE THAT MESSER TURNED UP 4 THE LAST DOG PUP AFTER U HELD IT BACK 4 HIM???

COUPLE PIC,S OF THE PUPS BENDROVER FROM HERE BRED AND SIRED BY THE COBRAS DOG FROM HERE THE BEST 2 PUPS IN THE LITTER LOL YOU LIKE THAT BENDROVER :tongue2::thumbs:

Lovely............. lovely slab work too.

very nice pups :thumbs: but and i say but BAWBAG WHY ADD SMART COMMENT POST WAS ABOUT THE PUPS YA BAM :feck::yes: BE BETTER IF YOU DIDNT ADD TO MOST REPLYS ON THL :wallbash:
  • Like 1

COUPLE PIC,S OF THE PUPS BENDROVER FROM HERE BRED AND SIRED BY THE COBRAS DOG FROM HERE THE BEST 2 PUPS IN THE LITTER LOL YOU LIKE THAT BENDROVER :tongue2::thumbs:

very nice pups :thumbs: but and i say but BAWBAG WHY ADD SMART COMMENT POST WAS ABOUT THE PUPS YA BAM :feck::yes: BE BETTER IF YOU DIDNT ADD TO MOST REPLYS ON THL :wallbash:

Never knew you were the authoritive figure on here.... I notice my post was deleted, surprise surprise..... well done you, nothing worse than a grass in my book :hmm:

Never knew you were the authoritive figure on here.... I notice my post was deleted, surprise surprise..... well done you, nothing worse than a grass in my book :hmm:

just speaking my mind and another thing NOT A GRASS nothing worse than people telling lies :feck: better things to do than waste my time to report the likes of you so get you facts right before you call people a grass :feck: what dogs do you run MR PERFECT? OR DO YOU DO SLABBING FOR A LIVING ? :doh:

just speaking my mind and another thing NOT A GRASS nothing worse than people telling lies :feck: better things to do than waste my time to report the likes of you so get you facts right before you call people a grass :feck: what dogs do you run MR PERFECT? OR DO YOU DO SLABBING FOR A LIVING ? :doh:

Look Becky or is it Rocko? Which one are you or are you both??? :kiss: Anyhow..... That retort I said about the slabs was aimed at Benny not f*****g you.... As it so happens Benny offered me one of the pups.... Which I'm sorely tempted to take up his offer cos they are cracken dogs and unlike Ballistic (god bless his little pheatous) I'll be able to talk about them without getting banned lol..... So you see my little tranny, it was a private joke to Benny from me to him and f**k ALL to do with you, you got it???

Look Becky or is it Rocko? Which one are you or are you both??? :kiss: Anyhow..... That retort I said about the slabs was aimed at Benny not f*****g you.... As it so happens Benny offered me one of the pups.... Which I'm sorely tempted to take up his offer cos they are cracken dogs and unlike Ballistic (god bless his little pheatous) I'll be able to talk about them without getting banned lol..... So you see my little tranny, it was a private joke to Benny from me to him and f**k ALL to do with you, you got it???

im not getting involved in any shit ,but i will clear a couple of things up.yes i was let down by a friend regards a dog pup :thumbdown: and yes hes available to the right person :thumbs: this is not an advertisment :no: AND last but not least they are not my slabs :tongue2::tongue2::laugh: ps thanks for the possitive remarks lads ad lasses :kiss:

just to let you no thats not benny,s 2pups or his slabs mate but benny bred them lol :thumbs:

just to let you no thats not benny,s 2pups or his slabs mate but benny bred them lol :thumbs:

LOL.... sorry mate.... Nice pups btw.... and the slabs are braw too :victory: