Making Some Extra Dosh!

Guest Jane Russell

Guest Jane Russell

Hi,

Just a quick post to see how everyone's doing. I hope it's going well for you.

I'm earning £60-£70 per month now for next to no work so anyone who's signed up and needs help, please feel free to PM me for hints and advice and anyone who would still like to join up please click the link in my signature file.

Pm me anytime for help if you need to.

Jane

ive had a few nurses but not any vets jane ,youll need to jion the young farmers plenty up and comeing vets , get all your dog problems sorted to, out in new mexico ive met a few vets who hunt with there saluks and greyhounds just for fun no seruios hunting ,

Guest Jane Russell
ive had a few nurses but not any vets jane ,youll need to jion the young farmers plenty up and comeing vets , get all your dog problems sorted to, out in new mexico ive met a few vets who hunt with there saluks and greyhounds just for fun no seruios hunting ,

I used to be a member of Young Farmers ... when I was young ;)

Jane

Guest Jane Russell
ive only had 1 to do in a fortnight :cry:

I've only had about 10 in the whole time I've been a member. The key is to sign others up and then your account clocks up every time they fill in a survey too. There are some surveys that are ongoing I think. They send out a very similar one every month or so. I suppose see if any ad campaign has had a huge effect! They also keep asking me about politics. I don't have tick in the box political views so god knows what they make of me -- as long as I get my 75p, I don't really care!

Jane

Guest Jane Russell

there isn't a catch. Well, I suppose the only catch is if you don't get many of your friends to sign up then it might take a long time to make your first £50. But other than that there isn't one.

I add it into my sig on forums I belong to ... I don't poach other people's forums though ;)

Click the link and sign up. At worst you waste a few minutes of your time.

Jane