NUTTALL THE DIVIDING LINE??

Guest AngelicAcid

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brian has gotten old now so can't dig himself anymore,its a shame to hear him talked about in this way,some year's back when he was struggling to get out regular and work his dogs, my mate and I would

Right AA this is my take on it. Back in 1988 Brian Nuttall gave a talk night in the Dog & Partridge pub, in Pemberton, Wigan, for the old Wigan Dog Club of which I was the Chairman. As always Bria

Your dead right Misty, this thred is about THE DIVIDING LINE but i'm no expert, this is my take on it.   I don't belive there is any such thing as 'old Nuttall', new Nuttall YES! Bold statement, wel

There's alot of good comments on this thread and there's alot of BULLSHIT comments, I guess we'll never really know the answers to all the questions asked which relate to Brain Nuttall and his strain of terriers. However I have a kennel full of only Nuttall terriers, and have known Brian for some 15 years BUT more importantly for the past 5 seasons Brian has joined me as hunt terrierman. He still helps on the shovel, he may not be the fastest but what do you want at 78yrs of age, but he has a wealth of knowledge. I have my own personal views on Brain's breading and the so called new strain, but as I said their my views and not for public viewing.

The worst thing about this site is people hide behind user names and slate everyone they can, my view is if my terriers do what I require then I'm happy regardless what others think BUT if they don't work to my required standard then they go.....

Happy Hunting to all, and looking forward to a new season.

• Like 1

There's alot of good comments on this thread and there's alot of BULLSHIT comments, I guess we'll never really know the answers to all the questions asked which relate to Brain Nuttall and his strain of terriers. However I have a kennel full of only Nuttall terriers, and have known Brian for some 15 years BUT more importantly for the past 5 seasons Brian has joined me as hunt terrierman. He still helps on the shovel, he may not be the fastest but what do you want at 78yrs of age, but he has a wealth of knowledge. I have my own personal views on Brain's breading and the so called new strain, but as I said their my views and not for public viewing.

The worst thing about this site is people hide behind user names and slate everyone they can, my view is if my terriers do what I require then I'm happy regardless what others think BUT if they don't work to my required standard then they go.....

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

Guest johnD

was up in nuttals twenty five odd years ago way before miner.micky was his main stud at the time.the dog was a midget,so was most of the rest.alright for the yanks digging poxy guienea pigs,but no use for serious earthwork.seen many come down from there as a good mate of mine uses a phrase to describe dogs,they were not worth a cup of cold piss.also fetched a red bitch down for a well known terrier lad,as a pup she was handsome,smooth bully type of bitch.seen the bitch at eight months in the lads kennel was exactly like a pure border with a docked tail.the pedigres he writes are not worth the paper they are written on half the time.buys in and sells adults and pups.only seen two decent types frm there black dog called rastus which he said was his breeding but was found out to be from goulds old blind nigger,and a dog called barney which the same lad who had the border type off him bought.but barney looked nothing like the dogs he had or were produceing at the time.this dog featured in many of ns lines so a few on here will know who i am talking about.he breeds so many litters there must be some that make the grade law of averages.who the f**k has ten to twenty good bitches worth breding off?there can not be that many in the country let alone in one mans yard.so all these puppy peddlers with litters most of the tim are full of shit.the black dogs are being ruined buy big name bullshiters young and old

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT IS THAT THE SAME MICKEY DOG THAT ENDED IN CO MEATH IRELAND AND WENT ON TO PRODUCE A GREAT BLACK TERRIER BY THE NAME OF JOHNSON :hmm:

was up in nuttals twenty five odd years ago way before miner.micky was his main stud at the time.the dog was a midget,so was most of the rest.alright for the yanks digging poxy guienea pigs,but no use for serious earthwork.seen many come down from there as a good mate of mine uses a phrase to describe dogs,they were not worth a cup of cold piss.also fetched a red bitch down for a well known terrier lad,as a pup she was handsome,smooth bully type of bitch.seen the bitch at eight months in the lads kennel was exactly like a pure border with a docked tail.the pedigres he writes are not worth the paper they are written on half the time.buys in and sells adults and pups.only seen two decent types frm there black dog called rastus which he said was his breeding but was found out to be from goulds old blind nigger,and a dog called barney which the same lad who had the border type off him bought.but barney looked nothing like the dogs he had or were produceing at the time.this dog featured in many of ns lines so a few on here will know who i am talking about.he breeds so many litters there must be some that make the grade law of averages.who the f**k has ten to twenty good bitches worth breding off?there can not be that many in the country let alone in one mans yard.so all these puppy peddlers with litters most of the tim are full of shit.the black dogs are being ruined buy big name bullshiters young and old

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT IS THAT THE SAME MICKEY DOG THAT ENDED IN CO MEATH IRELAND AND WENT ON TO PRODUCE A GREAT BLACK TERRIER BY THE NAME OF JOHNSON :hmm:

Also was mickey the sire of minnor? brian told me mickey got sent to america

Edited by christian71

the best dog I have seen at brians in the last 10 years was a dog called britain.a real nice solid well put together dog. slightly broken coat and good strong head. brian said he was iron hard and I think it went t someone in nottingham. I'm sure he told me the dog got killed. anyone know of this dog

Guest eastmids

[quote name=christian71' date='02 August 2010 :victory: - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1280787572' post='1658749]

i thought it was borderer lol but have it on a bit of paper as cagney :victory:

the best dog I have seen at brians in the last 10 years was a dog called britain.a real nice solid well put together dog. slightly broken coat and good strong head. brian said he was iron hard and I think it went t someone in nottingham. I'm sure he told me the dog got killed. anyone know of this dog

Would the Britain dog been around late 90's?

[quote name=christian71' date='02 August 2010 :victory: - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1280787572' post='1658749]

i thought it was borderer lol but have it on a bit of paper as cagney :victory:

i have it here aswell as cagney and nesie as miners sire and dam ? also was kewi/kiwi miners daughter ?

possibly. around 2002 when I saw the dog

possibly. around 2002 when I saw the dog

Dunno if its the same Nuttall dog, same period, lot bred out of him & he may have ended up in the U.S. some of his offspring certainly did.