3 year old working terrier for sale ,the dogs dam was a bull plummer sire was a patterdale both hard working dogs. the dog will work al quarry and stay to the end.This dog needs to be worked.dog is chocolate with a white patch on its chest.dog cant be kenneled with another dog its fine with them when out ,but needs to be kenneled alone.dog is £200 any questions call 07921995757.

is this dog still for sale if so ad be thinking of lowering price :thumbs:

Are you a clown, IF the dog is a 100% earth dog then £200 is nothing, some folk want everything for nothing, if I was the fella selling the dog (and I dont sell dogs) then as soon as someone tried to negotiate or cut the price the door would be slapping their arse on the way out...................

get a grip not one post about anybody want to buy the dog.until aye made my sugesting .just bred a litter of pups out oh my proven bitch to my mates proven dog only got four pups.not one of these pups will be sold.pups all going to decent working homes.people that aye class as friends and have dug with.so go bump ur gums else where.

get a grip not one post about anybody want to buy the dog.until aye made my sugesting .just bred a litter of pups out oh my proven bitch to my mates proven dog only got four pups.not one of these pups will be sold.pups all going to decent working homes.people that aye class as friends and have dug with.so go bump ur gums else where.

good on you pal

I'm bump my gums somewhere else if you stop flappin your lips :laugh: Anyone who wouldn't pay 200 notes for an entered terrier should feck off and take up belly dancing or jigsaws IMO. As for gifting pups, totally agree, you know where they are and what they are doing. :thumbs:

Im now off to bump my gums on a coffee and roll up ;)

The price was just to try and make sure the dog got a decent workin home and stayed there mate ,didnt want it getin passed about. :thumbs: all the best wae the pups mate a like that wee bitch.