T.H.L AIR GUN section meet up!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one Chaz & i would like to thank every one for turning up over the week end!and thanks to Matt hooks,Gary & Shannon,tony. for helping setting up,and packing away!! we hope you all

What can I say that has not already been said   Nowt so I'll repeat!   Davy and Chaz, That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb I among with everyone else really do a

Okay back on track eh?     :laugh:   Phantom  

Posted Images

hi joey,chris

take no notice of dick ed!!

how we going for september?

regards

davy

Is it up to the host's to supply the new trophy?

Can't really have one for multiple events can we?

I may be able to source a reasonably priced Trophy for the next one :thumbs:

Phantom

hi joey,chris

take no notice of dick ed!!

how we going for september?

regards

davy

Is it up to the host's to supply the new trophy?

Can't really have one for multiple events can we?

I may be able to source a reasonably priced Trophy for the next one :thumbs:

Phantom

You have to return yours, and defend your title :D

Yeah but once a year is enough aint it not every two months, I wanna enjoy the thing for at least 6 months :angel:

Phantom

hi tony

:thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah but once a year is enough aint it not every two months, I wanna enjoy the thing for at least 6 months :angel:

Phantom

You need a pic of you holding it in your avitar, for six months :D

hi davy+lads who know me :thumbs::thumbs:

i will speak with joey and our land owner asap about another meet and both myself and joey will be in touch with you all :boogie::boogie:

you're right davy we shouldn't let dick ed's piss us off(but hey.. they do lol)... who knows??? maybe he'll turn up at the next one and think.... hey... guess what?? i had a fooking great time.....

regards

chris

He did appologise for any offence he caused :yes::gunsmilie:

So come on, lets all be friends here; we dont wanna go down the route of some of the other forums now do we?

Perhaps he may come and have some proper fun at a meet, if not he will just have to enjoy the atmosphere on the forum :thumbs:

Phantom

He did appologise for any offence he caused :yes::gunsmilie:

So come on, lets all be friends here; we dont wanna go down the route of some of the other forums now do we?

Perhaps he may come and have some proper fun at a meet, if not he will just have to enjoy the atmosphere on the forum :thumbs:

Phantom

I do think you need your avatar pic to include the trophy Tony! Something like: :toast: combined with: :feck: LOL!

I do think you need your avatar pic to include the trophy Tony! Something like: :toast: combined with: :feck: LOL!

When the wife stops arguing and I can get a word in edgeways, I'll ask her to take the pic :laugh:

Oh wait a second!! Nah she's still giving it loads :doh:

I've only got 2 arms! One to hold the cup, one to hold my Baby, I may have to be discreet with the finger :thumbs:

Phantom

When the wife stops arguing and I can get a word in edgeways, I'll ask her to take the pic :laugh:

Oh wait a second!! Nah she's still giving it loads :doh:

I've only got 2 arms! One to hold the cup, one to hold my Baby, I may have to be discreet with the finger :thumbs:

Phantom

LOL! As they say "there's a time to hold your trophy and there's a time to hold your gun" :laugh: